• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"Call of The Naruto Fan!"

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Hey guys, I know this is a Devil May Cry site but I'm a huge fan of Naruto and I was wondering if there were any other fans of it out there.
I'd like to know what you guys think of it personally, what happens, (although i basically already know) and how you think it compares to other animes. I do love Pandora Hearts, Death Note, Vampire Knight and so forth but Naruto is my top anime/manga that I watch everyday, also read and write about. (Devil May Cry is a very close second)...

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Well there is anime thread.

I think naruto is a great manga but the main flaw is that the author doesnt really know how to handle his lead characters.

Chimera Khaos

Yeah, I know there's an anime thread but that's anime overall, this is just strictly for Naruto, I mean I love anime but there's too many to cover so I just go with the ones I love the most...

And besides, I'm bored... what's an engaged girl to do round here when her fiancee's in Germany having the time of his life?

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Honestly, It's not too bad. I think it gets a bad rap from the fanaticism of some people, especially those who wear the merchandise around wherever they go.

I'm no connoisseur of manga so I can't really comment on that.

The anime is pretty good. The filler is downright awful. Action is pretty excellent and it does a good job of making the world seem real and complete. All of the historical connections between characters are a particularly great addition such as the Uchiha vs Senju clans, Ino-Shaka-Chou, the 3 sannin (Jiraiya/Naruto, Tsunade/Sakura, and Sasuka/Orochimaru), and the importance of who trained who back in the day. All of that stuff really adds some interesting discoveries if you bother to look closer.

My biggest criticism is that they spend too much time on flashbacks. Can anyone count how many times Naruto will be in the middle of a fight and he'll just stop and say "I used to be alone, too." and then I bang my head against a wall and scream "GOD NOT THIS AGAIN?!?!" Worst part of those moments is that the opponent will stop what he's doing in disbelief and hear out the sob story every time. Not once do they react like proper shinobi and put a kunai between his eyes. So yes. I think they spend way too much time rehashing a past that everyone already knows. I'm convinced they just do it to fill up episode space, honestly. In a word, I think it's cheap.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I like the manga. Mostly because it's one of the first I ever read, so nostalgia attacks and I want to have read it all.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
i've followed the naruto anime ever since i can remember....but i've left it because it's just to god damn long and i couldn't stand to follow it. Don't worry! i haven't missed up on anything that has happened in Naruto cause my friends keep me up to date. So if you guys are talking about the latest happenings in the chapter, i will be near. *like a ninja*:cool:

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
i hate following ongoing anime, especially after DBZ. But i first got into Naruto right when the sound ninja and sasuke left the hidden leaf village. Man, was that addicting. And i been following it ever since.
I haven't took the time to watch it in the past couple of months but thats because i get tired of fillers. I want it to end so soon and i refuse to read the manga (only read Berserk) i dunno what i want out of Naruto anymore. It used to be so addicting and now.... it reminds me of Bleach. and i hate bleach.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
i hate following ongoing anime, especially after DBZ. But i first got into Naruto right when the sound ninja and sasuke left the hidden leaf village. Man, was that addicting. And i been following it ever since.
I haven't took the time to watch it in the past couple of months but thats because i get tired of fillers. I want it to end so soon and i refuse to read the manga (only read Berserk) i dunno what i want out of Naruto anymore. It used to be so addicting and now.... it reminds me of Bleach. and i hate bleach.

Yeah same here i am also tired of it

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Yeah same here i am also tired of it
My friend is addicted to it and he keeps telling me that the story is back on the original story. But that usually only last like 3 to 4 episodes and then....fillers...

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
My friend is addicted to it and he keeps telling me that the story is back on the original story. But that usually only last like 3 to 4 episodes and then....fillers...

Pardon me what is the story supposed to be ? it just gets lamer and lamer

Kogarashi

~Devils Never Cry~
It's seems like I'm the only one here who hates Naruto. :steve:

Here is just my personal opinion about Naruto.
I have watched all episodes Naruto (without fillers and I haven't watched ****pudden yet).

From the ongoing trio (Naruto, Bleach & One Piece [sorry Fairy Fail :p]), Naruto is the worst. And not, I'm not a Bleach nor One Piece fanboy. I hate these series too.
Naruto has bad protagonists, we have baka-Naruto, useless-Sakura and emo-Sasuke. In the first 50- or 60 episodes, Naruto had only one background song. WTH? Only one!? Didn't they had music composers back then? And of course a boring story. As for the openings/endings of Naruto, I think they have some good songs. I hate the first opening of Naruto. That's probably one of the worst openings I have ever heard. Oh yeah, it has better animation than One Piece.

Off-topic.
One Piece has better characters, better plot (not good but better than Naruto [Bleach doesn't has plot :p]) and of course better OST.
Although I hate Bleach, I have to admit that it's the anime with the best OST. Even better than my favourite anime, RuroKen.

Ninja=Stealth.

I would prefer to watch a good shounen like Yu Yu Hakusho or Hunter x Hunter.

But hey, don't forget. It's just my personal opinion.

Demon619

Deadman walking
It's seems like I'm the only one here who hates Naruto. :steve:

Trust me, you are not.

Personally I stopped caring about Naruto awhile ago.

The fact is, when it comes to me personally, the reasons I get into a anime is mainly do to the main character...and Naruto really annoyed me. In the begining he was childish, annoying, and overall a dumbass. And while his childness and annoying bits were explained later, he still annoyed me. I was hoping that he would change and grow up when that timeskip happened, but that never happened. He just annoys the hell out of me.

Also, the current status of the plot annoys me as well. You have to agree that its boring and unoriginal compared to past plots.

I've never been that big of Naruto, I can understand why people love it (Just like I hope people can understand my love of Bleach despite its flaws). But personally the series just lost me a long time ago.

OniLink

Hero of Time
Does it count if i just like everything in naruto that isn't naruto himself. the character, frankly, is downright annoying

Chimera Khaos

I will say this, I only hate the Naruto manga now because of all the stupid fillers and what not they've put in, its killing the series, literally!...

Dante47

I liked Naruto for about 30 Volumes, but it got very repetitive.
I got bored to tears... like this > :'(

Top Bottom