• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014

i'm really looking forward to this new call of duty game. huh...haven't said that in a while

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
The only good thing to come out of CoD releases is a flavor of Mountain Dew Game Fuel hitting store shelves.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
The only good thing to come out of CoD releases is a flavor of Mountain Dew Game Fuel hitting store shelves.
i didn't even know about that. tells you how much i've cared about it in the past few years. each game looks like a clone of the last, but this one actually looks kinda interesting

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
i didn't even know about that. tells you how much i've cared about it in the past few years. each game looks like a clone of the last, but this one actually looks kinda interesting
Too be honest Advanced Warfare was pretty different since the jetpacks made for some crazy, fun matches. As for this game I'll wait and see until they give more MP details.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Too be honest Advanced Warfare was pretty different since the jetpacks made for some crazy, fun matches. As for this game I'll wait and see until they give more MP details.
i keep hearing mixed things on advanced warfare, so i'm just waiting for the price to drop or to just borrow a copy from a friend. but yeah, from the people who liked it, i heard great/fun things

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
i keep hearing mixed things on advanced warfare, so i'm just waiting for the price to drop or to just borrow a copy from a friend. but yeah, from the people who liked it, i heard great/fun things
Yeah it really just depends on wether or not you like fast chaotic gameplay. You can always check out some gameplay on youtube to help you decide. The game's biggest flaw was its matchmaking algorithm which sometimes made finding games a problem, especially for PC players (the game died out for them after just a few months).

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
If they're actually gonna do space battles in multiplayer (or even in single), then it's official, this series has lost its identity. At this point, why not setting Battlefield in the old West too.

I could dig the modern setting since Modern Warfare. I started smelling bullshit with Advanced Warfare. If they do space stuff here, Jesus. If that's the case, I can see this better off as a new IP but obviously they ain't gonna do it cause what sells COD isn't the game itself, it's the name. A shame, really. I can see this getting free from the COD formula and be its own thing but eh.

Overall I'm just sick and tired of Call of Duty and what I want at this point is not a few new gameplay elements in a trite formula but a new formula altogether. Meaning, a new game. This could have been it, but since the name COD is what sells... Well I guess I'll just shake my head and move on then.

Top Bottom