• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Call Of Duty 4

darkslayer47

Did anybody like this game? It was short but it was a very fun. I beated it in like 4 days, but still worth too get.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I liked it, I thought it was a bit short too. Everyone in school still keep talking about it, it's a bit annoying since it's sort of an old game.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Completed it in an afternoon on normal but i love the game and it was the game that got me back into online play. Plus Veteran difficulty is quite challenging i must admit, one of my fave games in a very long time.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
I would never buy this game IF you cant play online... i think thats the whole point of the game...thats why the games so short. anyway if any of you wants to play me on psn my id is ManlToe

Dark Drakan

Admin
Bandoor;83509 said:
I would never buy this game IF you cant play online... i think thats the whole point of the game...thats why the games so short. anyway if any of you wants to play me on psn my id is ManlToe

I think thats rather misleading though as the single player experience is awesome. Yeah its short on normal difficulty but the things you do in the missions are superb and well worth the cash. Playing through the whole game on Veteran certainly lengthens the experience thats for sure. :lol:

Just so happens that the multiplayer is one of the best online experiences in a game to date ontop of that.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Mulitplayer is great. It's the idiots on multiplayer that put me off.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel;83731 said:
Mulitplayer is great. It's the idiots on multiplayer that put me off.

Unfortunately yeah there are a fair few idiots online but they arent limited to COD 4. :lol: I just send bad feedback to any players that are overly annoying for whatever reason so i can avoid them in future.

Im just glad the 360 has the mute button because some of them make me want to beat them to death with a spoon.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
You are too kind using a spoon :lol:

Matt wants me to get online to play with him and I said no coz of the idiots - he said they were his favourite part :lol:

Mute buttons be blessed...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel;83883 said:
You are too kind using a spoon :lol:

Matt wants me to get online to play with him and I said no coz of the idiots - he said they were his favourite part :lol:

Mute buttons be blessed...

Yeah if there are no idiots in the game then Matt does a good impression of one of them as hes always winding someone up no matter what game. Darth even mentioned it last time i played with him, that he was counting the time it took before he started laying into someone. :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
He was playing soooo badly yesterday it was funny - just stood there in plain view with a sniper rifle and kept yelling in disbelief every time someone shot him right in the head :lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel;83889 said:
He was playing soooo badly yesterday it was funny - just stood there in plain view with a sniper rifle and kept yelling in disbelief every time someone shot him right in the head :lol:

He sent me an invite but the 1st one expired before i could accept and i was doing well in the 2nd game and didnt want to leave and sacrifice my points and a win.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Yeah, better to carry on and win than join him yesterday and lose :lol:

Top Bottom