• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Call Of Duty 4 Multiplayer Beta Hands-On

Dark Drakan

Admin
After some impressive but lacking in certain department ventures onto consoles which were nowhere near their awesome PC counterparts, the Call Of Duty series is back with a blast. Taking Call Of Duty into the modern era, in more than one way. This looks to be the first truly next gen outing for Infinity Wards classic title, and im actually really looking forward to it. Here is Gamespots summary of the game and their time in the Beta (Which will be released on Xbox Live at end of August):

Article
Call of Duty 4 Multiplayer Beta Hands-On - Xbox 360 News at GameSpot

Video

GameSpot Video: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Interview 1

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Nice find mate. Call of Duty 4 is looking absolutely incredible so far and I personally can't wait to get my grubby mitts on a copy.

Dark Drakan

Admin
devilmaycry;48441 said:
Nice find mate. Call of Duty 4 is looking absolutely incredible so far and I personally can't wait to get my grubby mitts on a copy.

Im liking the new setting, gfx look stunning, new features like the being able to shoot through certain materials, and online ranking system. Also the fact they have borrowed some things for multiplayer from the Halo lobby menu which is classed as the best and most optimised lobby and party system in the business which can only be a good thing. So many more things but i wont name them all :lol:

Top Bottom