• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cake

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Marble cake?

Cheese Cake ftw...even though it's considered pie XD!...It still has cake in the name so I'm counting it as cake!!!

Meg

Why would it be a pie, but called cake? Pick a side, cheese cake!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
BlueDevil;238811 said:
Marble cake?

Cheese Cake ftw...even though it's considered pie XD!...It still has cake in the name so I'm counting it as cake!!!

cheesecake is considered a pie? I did not know that....

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
BlueDevil;238811 said:
Marble cake?

Yes, marble cake. It's white cake with squiggles of chocolate cake running through it. It looks like a slab of marble, hence the name.

aka958

Don't trust people
Are ya all going to gang up against me when I say that I've got no taste for cake at all?

I liked it when I was younger, now I kind of... don't like it. I mean, I can eat it if someone gave me a piece of cake and enjoy it a little. But never buy cake for myself, never eat more than one slice of cake, I just don't like it anymore.

*holds up flame shield*

CloudStryker

Surviving
aka958;240062 said:
Are ya all going to gang up against me when I say that I've got no taste for cake at all?

I liked it when I was younger, now I kind of... don't like it. I mean, I can eat it if someone gave me a piece of cake and enjoy it a little. But never buy cake for myself, never eat more than one slice of cake, I just don't like it anymore.

*holds up flame shield*

Try some cookie cake. I don't know why they put the word cake in it. It's basically a HUGE cookie with fondo icing and smarties (optional) round it. Comes in any cookie flavor.
You do like cookies, don't you?

Top Bottom