• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Buy or rent?

Rent or Buy?

• Rent

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Buy

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I FINALLY managed to upgrade my PC to the specs of DMC4. Now im wondering what i should do. Buy the game, or rent it.
Any ideas?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Rent it - at least to begin with. Better still, lend it off someone (coz then it's free!). Then you can decide whether it's worth shelling out for or not.

Zato-OW

King
Its a very cheap game. Just buy it. It cost like 14$ Used here and 20$ new. But IDK about PC version.But wtf they rent out pc games?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I dont know if you can rent them, or if they only rent them out if they need the CD to play. I know that you can rent Xbox and PS3 games.

I would borrow it off a friend, but if i did that, i would have to borrow their PS3 again. Last time i had it, they only had assassins creed lol

Zato-OW

King
Hey then just buy the game for PC. Can't go wrong with the PC version, well because its the best version.

dark-dante02

Devil Killer
Its Better To Buy The Game, Then Spread Some Copies Of The Game By Selling It In Low Low Low Price ^^. Is That A Good Idea ahahah XD
d2f65a7e3aecc168df1c4984cb5b0152_web.jpg

¬_¬

¬_¬ ⌐_⌐
that topic made me think about it,ps3 u can install the game right?so if u rent a game u can install and dont need anymore so u can give it back?

and xbox360 have game instalation too?:-D

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I have a PC, as said, and you need the CD to play the game, as said

I have bought the game, and should be here tomorrow, so this topic can be locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom