• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

buy games

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
Definitely, but avoid DMC2 at all costs it's not even worth it, trust me. Someone stole it from me and I'm not replacing it I hate it so much =D

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
i remember i asked this same question whenever i joined the forum and i got mixed answers....i jus haven't played 1 and 2...DMC3 is the best thus far so definitely get that one

Keaton

Premium
EmotionsUntold;99497 said:
Definitely, but avoid DMC2 at all costs it's not even worth it, trust me. Someone stole it from me and I'm not replacing it I hate it so much =D

Lol, same happened to me, but they played it and returned it the next day lol

DMC2 is the weakest game in the series, wheres DMC3:Special Edition (imo) is the strongest...DMC4 is a close second for graphics and new gameplay mechanics...and DMC1 is a mile above DMC2...but still third ^____^

Get them lol DMC3 atleast :)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Keaton;99554 said:
Lol, same happened to me, but they played it and returned it the next day lol
Lol! Made me chuckle. :lol:

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
DMC 1 is brilliant story wise, the moves are limited but was a great game for its time plus its relatively cheap I 'd buy it alone for its storyline and like everyone is saying DMC 3 is a must have. Just go for the Special Edition as Vergil ( Dante's brother is a bonus character and the Super Deviltriggers look better).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom