• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bugs?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I think there might a few bugs...

The links at the top are set to left, not centre and alot of people seem to have Xbox tags that are just numbers... I didn't put one in either...

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Well spotted, V! I performed a routine upgrade across the Devil May Cry, Mass Effect and Resident Evil Forums a few hours ago and updated the templates a little. The left-aligned links are intentional - promise! I did however screw up the Gamercards, though, so I'll fix those now! :p

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I thought it would be an update, but I wasn't sure if you meant for the alignment to happen or not.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Yeah, I know what you mean. It was sort of unintentional at first but I started to warm to it. I've been working on the main site for about a week or two now (hence my inactivity) and only really finished today. Well, I've completed the "dark" templates, I've got to do all the "light" ones for the projectego.net, assassinscreedx.com, etc websites next.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Just my opinion, but the lack of anything at the top right with the links is quite eye-catching to me. And I seem drawn to looking at just grey, taking my concentration completely off things. I find this kind of irritating in a way, but that's just how I feel.

Top Bottom