• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

BS Movie Announced

Will you watch/support it?

• Watch & Support

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Watch Only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Support Only

• None

• Total voters

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
lol No.
I was saying And pirating is wrong, no one should do that......bad smurf bad smurf. just to be silly.
Piracy is bad but i'm not going to point fingers & say everyone is terrible for doing it.
Network connected we've all downloaded free something or another, i'll can say is if you enjoy it then spread the word so people can buy it :)

i know :lol:. i streamed it online. i do that to all the DCU movies that come out. but i always buy them...sort of...

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Even if that continuity includes Batman yelling "I'm not wearing hockeypads?"

Karl urban as smallville batman...so pretty much karl urban as 90's tas batman wearing this batman costume
bermejo_batmanpic1.jpg

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Karl urban as smallville batman...so pretty much karl urban as 90's tas batman wearing this batman costume
bermejo_batmanpic1.jpg

Karl Urban is definitely my other choice.

Dude, have you seen Dredd? That movie was awesome and Karl Urban was great. Dredd was one of the best comic book movies of last year. Shame that movie was overlooked and overshadowed by others.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
I vote for Bradely Cooper as the new batman.

I bet he can hit the 'playboy' personal out of the park, but yet still be the dangerous and brooding batman.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i actually got somebody better than cooper
kreiter_urban3_g.jpg

Karl Urban as the world's greatest detective. he even looks like new 52 bruce wayne
BatmanTrueIdentity.jpg

just to add, Urban has proven to be quit the bad ass
dredd-wide.jpg

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I vote for Bradely Cooper as the new batman.

I bet he can hit the 'playboy' personal out of the park, but yet still be the dangerous and brooding batman.
Nooooooooooooo. Bradley Cooper has proven to be quite the exceptional actor as of late but, he's no Batman.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
LOL people have to realize that batman is not about looks -_-

Keaton was a comedian and very short for batman's role,heck Bale is still a good actor and he can be a great batman the only problem is that nolan is forcing him to gargle concrete and gave him a crappy costume.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
LOL people have to realize that batman is not about looks -_-

Keaton was be a comedian and very short for batman's role,heck Bale is still a good actor and he can be a great batman the only problem is that nolan is forcing him to gargle concrete and gave him a crappy costume.
Keaton was the best Batman.

And yea, I don't like Nolan's all black costume and the cowl is a little off.

I wanna see the gray and black.

And no throat cancer talk. Geez, that was one of the stupidest decisions.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
And yea, I don't like Nolan's all black costume and the cowl is a little off.I wanna see the gray and black.
It doesn't exactly need gray&black it just needs better contrast like superman's new costume the CAPE it was just so lame capes are supposed to be epic and the main contrast of the costume.

The-dark-knight-got-milk.jpg
I can't even differentiate the armor from the cape !
And no throat cancer talk. Geez, that was one of the stupidest decisions.
I can't believe that people like that >_>

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
I stand by my decision for Cooper to be Batman. Cooper is a talented actor who has been in many movies, some roles being funny, others being serious. And no, I didn't choose him because of his looks. I chose him because of his skills as an actor.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
I stand by my decision for Cooper to be Batman. Cooper is a talented actor who has been in many movies, some roles being funny, others being serious. And no, I didn't choose him because of his looks. I chose him because of his skills as an actor.

cooper seems like a better fit as lex luthor to me. not just in terms of acting, but in superman earth one, the resemblance is uncanny

Top Bottom