• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Brians back!

Blade8513

For anybody who missed the new episode of family guy they brought Brian back. I personally am glad they brought him back but it seems others aren't so happy. So what do you think? Does anybody think they should have left brian dead and kept vinny?

Blade8513

No. Idea.

I just wonder why they even bothered with Brian's death in the first place.

I have heard different things, I heard some people say it was because Seth just wanted to change it up and try something new and other people said it was a gimmick to get the show 's views up because they weren't doing so good. I have no idea what's true but at I think he realized a lot of people weren't very happy and brought him back which is cool, and ill admit I haven't watched the new episodes the night they have premiered for a good while until I heard brian got killed off so if the gimmick thing is true it worked on me lol.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
No. Idea.

I just wonder why they even bothered with Brian's death in the first place.

Reminds me of most of the season finales on Supernatural. There's this big dramatic point about one of the brothers dying or going to Hell or getting stuck some place, and then upon the start of the next season they've already come back. I love that show, but goddamn did they ruin the tension and suspense on some of the dire straits they find themselves in >.<

Dark Drakan

Admin
They wanted the publicity and wanted to shock again and it did with his death however fans backlashed and they had to back track. Whether it was a publicity stunt or they intended for him to be gone forever remains to be seen but goes to show the power viewers and fans have in todays market.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
There were rumors that they were bringing him back, but the creator strongly denied it...
Personally, killing him off was a waste of time... It just reminds me of how South Park's Kenny was killed off every week then brought back just to die again :/

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
That is the one funny thing with Family Guy whenever someone who was relevant die its normally serious and rarely ever funny but with South Park its usually funny and not just Kenny but anyone with a few exceptions although they're not that serious.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
hahahahah! I KNEW IT WOULDN'T LAST LONG.
Sorry, I've no problem with Family Guy, I actually like it.
but
I really miss Futurama.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I know it wasn't...
Plus, that wasn't what I was saying...

Kenny dying repeatedly isn't funny anymore either... but for completely different reasons.

Oh that joke has been dead for seasons. Kenny doesn't die anymore.

EDIT:

Well except for that one Cthulu episode but that explains why Kenny keeps coming back.

Top Bottom