• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Brea's doing DmC now

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
7c77d560c0d31948d55ff4b6d5ab68a0.jpg

tumblr_mgyxem4Fyr1rhigebo1_500.jpg

Smash.

At the risk of sounding stereotypical, DAYYUM!

Smash, Wreak, take home to meet momma, all 9 yards.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Sam D is way better than Brea in DmC at this point. Also i find funny how biased the mods are. This thead has nothing to do with the name now but they havnt closed it yet.
The thread kinds turned into posting images of fantasy women.:p But it's not like arguments are breaking out....though I am wondering where the fantasy men images are....;)

Myabe next time people start arguing on this forum, all that needs to be done to stop it is post one of these images from this thread...then the talk will instantly go to 'smash or pass'. :shifty:

Yugo12

I found it on her facebook page.....just type in BreaToal Isedelica.....funny Isedelica is another name that pops up when at any video concerning Brea (usually MvC3).

58175_509313885772212_481410321_n.jpg

Still thinks its boy?

EDIT:

Plus her facebook says its a girl or its a she........I'm going with a girl.
Okay so it's definitely a girl, how old is she though? She looks like she is 12.

Kam

Wall of text crits you for 600
There's a truestyle tourney for DmC?
if people submit videos and they're good, they'll be in the TST, as far as I know. I know there's also a community tournament for people who aren't as amazing as the tournament regulars and it's open to DmC

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Sam D is way better than Brea in DmC at this point. Also i find funny how biased the mods are. This thead has nothing to do with the name now but they havnt closed it yet.

Well of course its not like she is actually competing or anything.

You can't tell if racer B is better than racer A if racer B isn't racing.

Way better? On what basis? Did Brea upload any actual combo vids for the full game?

Considering how badly Brea made DMC4 her b*tch I doubt DmC would be a problem for her.

Plus I don't even think Sam D is the best at DmC, with or without Brea.

TheNoHeartedBeing

Way better? On what basis? Did Brea upload any actual combo vids for the full game?

Considering how badly Brea made DMC4 her b*tch I doubt DmC would be a problem for her.

Did i say he was the best? I said hes better. His combos hes created so far is better than what Brea put out. Thats all i have to say. Good day man.

Kam

brea could probably upload videos of her dicking around and be a TST finalist. Every time I've seen a DmC video from her, she's making fun of it, but she also reveals how to do a trick that nobody knew about before she pointed it out. Gun canceling was day 1 of the demo for her, and that last video? I knew about none of those things. I wasn't planning on DmC combo videos, but I'm tempted to try just so I could work mid-air prop into one

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
then he should enter a truestyle tournament

>TST
>DmC
>2013

I don't think that the few remaining members on PB would run a TST for DmC. Maybe another tournament like the LST or VST accept DmC entries. I'm pretty sure i already see a DmC entry in VST.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I wasn't planning on DmC combo videos, but I'm tempted to try just so I could work mid-air prop into one

Midair Prop was patched very early on, from what I remember. And a lot of people knew about Gun Canceling before she put a video out for it...or at least they found it out on their own. It's not that big of a secret mechanic.

Kam

>TST
>DmC
>2013

I don't think that the few remaining members on PB would run a TST for DmC. Maybe another tournament like the LST or VST accept DmC entries. I'm pretty sure i already see a DmC entry in VST.
there was a truestyle entry for VST but it was a joke entry that got disqualified. Don't know anything about the LST, but as far as I know there were no plans for DmC entries for the TST because nobody really thought much of the combo potential, but if someone submits a video that's impressive enough I'm willing to bet they'll open up DmC entries

a lot of people knew about Gun Canceling before she put a video out for it...or at least they found it out on their own. It's not that big of a secret mechanic.
that would be tricky because she posted a video for it on the first day of the demo being out. Sad to hear about prop being patched though, I thought I was just doing it wrong. I'm tempted to just uninstall all the addon content and do a patchless reinstall of the game.

It's not a bug, it's a feature!

Top Bottom