• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Breaks and fractures

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Anybody here broken or fractured anything?, it's more than likely someone other than myself on here has.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
well,i did...broke my arm on 2003 when i am 13...the cause is crashed by an idiot motorcyclist...:( luckily,i am good enough not to sue him...:mad: ...but,i learned from that time we will meet our pain and difficulties in the future...no matter what...:) oh yeah,am i the younges t around here...?i am 18 this year...:unsure:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I don't think so, i'm 17 on March 12th so am I youngest? *doubt it*
I broke my wrist in year eight, I slipped off a chair and crushed it, on the x-ray the two bones in the arm and they were twisted around each other, Nice.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;69559 said:
I broke my wrist in year eight, I slipped off a chair and crushed it, on the x-ray the two bones in the arm and they were twisted around each other, Nice.

wow...that is serious...:O

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I've never broken or fractured anything in my whole life, fortunately. *Touch wood*

And, ouch! That sounds like you had a pretty nasty fall, LordOfDarkness. :O

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Arggh it's okay, thanks for caring it's much appreciated. I also fell on a piece of glass in year six, it went into my knee and now I have an inch long scar on my left knee, I also had a gland that had to be removed leaving me with scar on my left cheek, actually coming to think of it. Left wrist broke, scar on left knee, scar on left cheek, why always left with me? weird.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i doubt that im going to beak my leg today, but i think i am going to at some point, i like to jump around to get places, but LoD isnt the youngest, i am 14, 15 in october so im younger XD, anyone younger than me?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I did say I doubted being the youngest, but you sound a lot older Vauxchen, might be because your mature on here I guess *not that anybody else isn't*.

The chances of hurting yourself today is unlikely, except you'll be overly confident now.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
LordOfDarkness;69559 said:

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. o_O

I broke my finger when I was about 14 (early '98). I fell backwards off of a swing.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I do not want to break anything again, for those who haven't you are lucky. If you break wrist it's not as painful as you may think, remember the bone has broke so you can't really feel much pain, I only felt a bit painful, I was only 13.

If you want to know something funny, when I broke my wrist and they got me in the ambulance, the first thing I said was "What about my lunch", not "Oh no I just broke my wrist".

also when I had my gland removed the first thing I did when I woke up on the bed at hospital was "Can I have some icecream?".

seems to me that every time I get hurt my first concern is food .lol.

Janny

Dines with dementia
I think I hold the record for most stupid "fracture" possible. I was playing volleyball with a pretty deflated ball, hit my pinkly from my left arm and the doctors said my finger bone was fissured. Just because of my pinky, the cast they put on my hand ran all the way up to my elbow...

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
fourtunatly ive never actually broke any of my bones. but i did have a back surgury about 6 and a half years ago where they had to break my spine to straighten it, and they had to put a bunch of steel rods and pins and screw in to hold the bones in place...wich i found out later....even once the bones have healed they dont remove the metal..unless it causes extreme complications in the way i function everyday..lol it hurt like hell too

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
ahhh its nothing..ive dealt with surgery my entire life..lol, bones surgicly broken and drilled into, muscles being stretched and all that good stuff..at this point pain is just another part of life for me

Janny

Dines with dementia
NERO116;69802 said:
fourtunatly ive never actually broke any of my bones. but i did have a back surgury about 6 and a half years ago where they had to break my spine to straighten it, and they had to put a bunch of steel rods and pins and screw in to hold the bones in place...wich i found out later....even once the bones have healed they dont remove the metal..unless it causes extreme complications in the way i function everyday..lol it hurt like hell too
Ouch, sorry to hear that... Does it feel... awkward having that metal in you?

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
not really...i can barely tell..although not to sound offensive, that wouldve been a better suited question for private message...the mods might tag u for getting off topic

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
man...i actually feel more sorry for all of u who have fractured ur bones urself then i do for myself..lol..but then again im the kinda guy who hates when ppl feel sorry for him cuz ive had ppl feel sorry for me my whole life cuz of my wheelchair condition..lol..ive only had bones surgicly broken..lol

Top Bottom