• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Brea: Possibly DMC4's Best ever player?

Salthanath

I'm not Grade S, But I'm no Grade D Either
Hey guy's New to the Forum's so I thought I'd start with this

There's a guy who goes by Brea on youtube, Now I started watching his Videos a while back and to be honest, Shock and Awe, He's Mentally good at this game, Possibly the best, Although that's in my opinion, His skill is undeniable, with Both Nero AND Dante, I've never seen anyone do so much jump cancelling, style changing in this game, He make's me look like A rookie

The Link is above, Seriously, this guy, Blows me away:O

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
You'll always have people who are good but there will always be someone better...
Actually there is someone better...I have high respect for Brea because she proves that women do have the capacity to outshine men in gaming...im good but not brea good...but I did find someone better...gotta find the link

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Actually there is someone better...I have high respect for Brea because she proves that women do have the capacity to outshine men in gaming...im good but not brea good...but I did find someone better...gotta find the link

There will always be a better gamer, it's just the cycle that happens, the next generation gets better and all we can do is learn from them...

Nessy

I have seen many better players than her.

Well edited video? Definitely, although in other games I play the standard for video editing is a lot higher.

Seems more than decent with both characters, but there is nothing in this video I haven't seen done better in 100 other videos. Jump Cancelling can be quite difficult, but watching her max-act timing and seeing nothing from royal guard (which i think are 2 of the most difficult things to be consistent with).

A montage should be the best of your ability stuff, and some of the stuff in that video I don't think is impressive at all.

Of course compared with the masses she is still way up there, top 0.1% and all that, but not a player that truly astonishes me.

devilzsniper

もの我々は害から他の安全を保つためにうそをつく。
the better you the less fun it is i think cuz your trying to bet you score or sameone elses insteed of looking at the details on the game.

Nessy

the better you the less fun it is i think cuz your trying to bet you score or sameone elses insteed of looking at the details on the game.

I've got to disagree with this. Any game I play, whether it be an online fps or a single player hack n slash I play with the intention of becoming good at it. Sure there is nothing like the learning of a new game which is fun, but I personally (as well as many others clearly) enjoy being good at a game and pushing to compete with others.

Also, this may not be the case in many games but some games are quite difficult to enjoy until you reach a certain level of ability in them, for example Quake 3/4/Live isn't as fun until you can get the movement down properly, something that can takes months to learn properly. Or playing starcraft online...no fun losing games and not being good enough to learn from your mistakes.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
At that level of gameplay, i cannot tell who is better :/

I've never spend more than a couple hundred hours on a single game, and none of them are shooters or online. Just hack and slash. I think i played prototype 1 over a hundred hours and i think i'm pretty beast at it, but i havent seen anyone post complicated gameplay online so, maybe i'll just do that some time

Nessy

I'm pretty sure when I had half the levels of DMD on DMC4 done with no damage i had about 85 hours of play on my save

Single player games aren't the most challenging

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I can tell that Cu chulainn guy is a Type-Moon fan.
He is just average honestly.

Meh. Combo vids don't impress me, because I play the game for fun, not style. >_>

Just because they play with style doesn't mean they can't have fun.
I play with style but i can have sooo much fun because of the moves that i have been doing.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
^ She did win XD
there were 4 in total and she won numerous rounds in every tournament. Look at her SM entry for round 3 (The DMC 3 round)

Brea's awesome. The Japanese players are all very friendly and helpful.

Top Bottom