• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

boss echidna help

dragonspyke23

im fighting echidna the she-viper and no vital stars and needed some pointers, i get right down to the last little bar of health and then i die, tried about 5 times back to back, i usually do the devil bringer on her when she puts her tentacles in the ground while she's laying seeds, thats about the most damage at one time, plus i try using the blue rose a lot once she is below half health

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
dragonspyke23;73280 said:
im fighting echidna the she-viper and no vital stars and needed some pointers, i get right down to the last little bar of health and then i die, tried about 5 times back to back, i usually do the devil bringer on her when she puts her tentacles in the ground while she's laying seeds, thats about the most damage at one time, plus i try using the blue rose a lot once she is below half health

The only thing I can say is: You know when she turns golden and charges right at you, right? Well if you time it correctly, you can buster that move for extra damage.;) And she does it quite a few times, meaning you can do it to her quite a few times as well.

neoLogy!

When she's on the ground, in the position where tentacls raise, go into DT and smack the hell out of her. When you see her getting fain-like, buster her. Also, as Tony said, try tou counter her rushes.

neoLogy!

Nice one! That boss is hard, especially in Dante Must Die mode... It's all about learning the moves :p

Keaton

Premium
When she turns into a Dragon again and circles (just outside of) the arena charge the Blue Rose, as she comes close and opens her mouth to deal damage to you, shoot her and she will move off course and take tamage too :D

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Tony_Redgrave;73339 said:
The only thing I can say is: You know when she turns golden and charges right at you, right? Well if you time it correctly, you can buster that move for extra damage.;) And she does it quite a few times, meaning you can do it to her quite a few times as well.
A fountain of knowledge, as always, Tony. I wasn't aware you could pull off a Buster on her while she's charging at you. +rep

My strategy for defeating the Echidna boss is quite lame, sadly. I beat her on the Dante Must Die difficulty first time by just abusing the level 3 Blue Rose charge-shot. If you find that you're still struggling against her you can always fight her the cowards way and keep your distance while charging up your Blue Rose and letting rip when you see that red glow.

Although, if you can avoid being lame, I'd definitely suggest doing that! It's a whole lot more fun to fight fair - even if the Devil May Cry 4 bosses don't! :p

Good luck!

Top Bottom