• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.

adityafunda

demons will cry
i reached level 347 in bloody palace, there never seems an end to it.
what's at the end of bloody palace.
Experience/bonus/orbs/
i hope there is something more than this

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well, I went to level 900. And well, nothing yet. Only a bunch of red orbs and lv.3 for my Royalguard. Sweet!

Chrysander

adityafunda;53224 said:
9999, that's whopping.
i feel am one of the amateurs in DMC.

You can go up in different amounts of levels depending on which portal you use, to get different rewards to make it easier:

Fire Portal: Takes you up 100 levels - no reward

Electric Portal: Takes you up 10 levels - You begin the next level with a free Devil Trigger boost (white orb thingie)

Water Portal: Takes you up 1 level - You begin the next level with a free energy boost (green orb thingie).

So if you just use the Fire Portal each time, you go up 100 levels each time, so it makes it much quicker, but harder as you don't get bonuses. You can use the other portals if you start to get low on energy etc.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
There is an end to it, I've got there but it sucks the life out of you like no other game in recent history.

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
I must suck at this game: I only got as far as Level 3500. I faced **** easy bosses: Lady and Jester. Then I went up against A&R.

I went up 100 levels at a time. I didn’t realise going up the other levels gives you free boosts. I’ll have to bear that in mind when running low on energy!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It's a place in Special Edition. Rooms with monsters. Defeat all the monsters in each room and gain access to the next one to fight more difficult monsters ..etc:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom