• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Palace mode coming 20/02/13.

btmudd28

US PS3 users get it on the 19th. Euro PS3/360/US 360 get it on the 20th, according to Devil May Cry's Facebook page.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
thanks! more excited for Vergil's Downfall though. :/ oh well, just to pass the time!
I can't wait to get my hands on BP and Vergil's Downfall....

Those cutscenes for Vergil's Downfall are just calling my name, I crave them with a passion. I can already smell my next DmC video coming up...

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Hey greg, any chance we can declined the patch? I don't agree with some of these "fixes" and nerfs that actually down the rewards for playing the game with the styishness the combat is supposed to encourage.

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
Hey greg, any chance we can declined the patch? I don't agree with some of these "fixes" and nerfs that actually down the rewards for playing the game with the styishness the combat is supposed to encourage.

Sadly I do not think we can. MY fiancee plays DmC on her xbox360 and I play it from steam on pc and every update so far(there has been like 2 or 3) we had to download before playing. I do think it is kinda stupid we have to have an internet access to play this game so they can change it on us for the better or worse. As far as I know it is how it is and I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with some of the updates that have come out at this point.

Top Bottom