• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

bloody palace for dmc5

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhys423

wannabe
i dont know about you guys but i would sure like to refight the old bosses from the past dmcs in the bloody palace :lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ btw, as you are newish, welcome and have a blast. But don't double post :) if you forget to mention that bit then just click edit on your first post and add it into it.

Yeah that could be interesting :) perhaps have the old bosses altered slightly though, like give them new moves so that you have to work out a dif way to get around them then you were use to when you faced them in the old games.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
+rep for a good idea :) I like it. You can only get that weapon once you hace completed Bloody Placae, and it should be something like the third strongest weapon.

rhys423

wannabe
or the bloody palace can have a preditermined difficulty and the harder you play the better the reward

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah, like instead of just getting a new weapon at the end, you get different items depending on how well you did it :) nice idea man.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yep, really nice idea man :) Sounds like you've thought this out a lot pal :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well it's really good man :) I would definitely like to see them do that for dmc5 pal :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah, it should be really good man :) still, we'll have to wait and see.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
*enters on horse* Yes, I will my good man. This is a great idea definitely man :) The aspects are good, and it's thought out in nice detail. Make Bloody Palace set on different levels and such, perhaps allow you to play it with more characters than ever b4 too :)

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
LordOfDarkness;89335 said:
^ btw, as you are newish, welcome and have a blast. But don't double post :) if you forget to mention that bit then just click edit on your first post and add it into it.

Yeah that could be interesting :) perhaps have the old bosses altered slightly though, like give them new moves so that you have to work out a dif way to get around them then you were use to when you faced them in the old games.
This sounds good^^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Strifer;89599 said:
This sounds good^^

Thanks Strifer :) Well, it wouldn't be much of a challeneg if you knew how to take em down already .lol.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well as I've said b4, it'll definitely make it a more challenging game. not to mention, a much larger game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom