• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

BLOODY PALACE FOOTAGE, DANTE AND NERO

Having watched the videos... who do you think you would play bloody palace with more?

• Dante

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • Nero

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

Swoosh

On earlier levels, yes, you have enough time to pretty much do what you want. On later levels though, it starts to get harder and harder to make the time, as the enimies get stronger. It's all in the name of a challenge, although, yeah, it's gonna be annoying when you fail a level with one enemy left.

Chrysander

It looks like you get time back for each enemy that you kill, and for for clearing a stage. Hopefully it won't be so bad, but I don't know why they did it at all, time limits for this kind of thing just are not fun. In fact time limits in general don't add anything, they just reduce the possibilities of what you can do, and make you more frustrated. If anything they could have put two bloody palaces in; a regular one, and a time trial one, then everyone would be happy.

w33l33

meh...
i will be playing as dante at any chance i get, i mena he is the oruiginal demon slayer, and nero takes up far too much of the main game :( he is the coole4st hero on any game ever!

DanteownzNero

Devil May Own
aw man still gtta wait till the 8th myself

in answer to I'me, yeah he does do that action but i dnt think his hair moves shame itd be cool :D

glad every one has enjoyed these so far

and in answer to darkslayer, yeah u get two minutes to strt and it goes up when u kill enemies

bonus time is rewarded for style, no damage on a stage, and time

Swoosh

I guess that's okay then. As long as you can earn time back, it shouldn't be too bad.

Top Bottom