• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

BLOODY PALACE FOOTAGE, DANTE AND NERO

Having watched the videos... who do you think you would play bloody palace with more?

• Dante

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • Nero

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

Swoosh

Nice find. My vote is for Dante. That's mainly because so much of the game is Nero, I'll take Dante wherever I can get him. :p

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Dante. 7 missions are NOTHING>_< (You'll never be able to max out the Styles with only replaying the 7 missions)
Edit: Mephistos look really annoying:p

DanteownzNero

Devil May Own
oo yeah they look anoyying they could take real chunk on the time limit

im nt sure i like this time limit rubbish

Swoosh

I'm not a real big fan of it either. I never had much trouble making the times on DMC3's Bloody Palace, except for on a few, but it kinda keeps you from messing with enemies, which sucks.

DanteownzNero

Devil May Own
i know its quite a short limit aswell

its guna make gameplay hectic not stylish

itll be good for pratiseing to think on the move i guess

TheEyeCanSee

Devil Trigger Happy
Oh man, time limits? damn....not liking that. But the videos are awesome, I keep realising after a while though that those moves are just a very small selection of what Dante really will be able to do. I just want to see a vid where allthe level 4's (yes...level 4!) on each style are maxed out and then BAM!

Chrysander

There shouldn't be a time limit, that is such a bad move. Anyway, Dante looks about a thousand times more interesting than Nero to me.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Tony_Redgrave;66007 said:
Dante. 7 missions are NOTHING>_< (You'll never be able to max out the Styles with only replaying the 7 missions)

You took the words right out of my mouth:O lol

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Chrysander;66030 said:
There shouldn't be a time limit, that is such a bad move. Anyway, Dante looks about a thousand times more interesting than Nero to me.

I completely agree. And as time passes, I understand less and less what's the deal with that Devil Bringer which is supposedly so special that Nero doesn't have to get new weapons.

The only good part about it is that since we are talking about Devil Arms you'd have to be a devil to use the devil's soul as a weapon and since Nero is (or we though he was/or whatever he actually is) human he couldn't take them. But they could have made some other circumstances for him to get some other weapons...a pity.

DanteownzNero

Devil May Own
I have to say with a decent bit of combat footage put together like tht (found together) its easy to see that dante has more lastability and nero looks as if he could get repetative reeeeeli fast

which is a shame >_<

haha and i dunno if any one noticed but the end of dance maceraba (excuse my horrid spelling) has changed rather than the spin round the sword its a kinda baseball swing

which is cool but i loved the swing round rebellion guess dante is feeling his age ;)

DanteownzNero

Devil May Own
it should ask you to dwnload something called

activeX

if it isnt thn ur pop up blocker may be stopping it

once u dwnload tht u can watch i had to do it

TheEyeCanSee

Devil Trigger Happy
You'll have to download either 'Div-X' or 'Veoh' player I think. Or you can wait until it pops up on YouTube or something :p

EDIT: DoN beat me to it...

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
time limits?!!!111 WTF were they thinking??? Are they short? Do you have time to mess around any? Since dante doesnt have many missions i was hoping i could screw with him in bp. this doesnt sound good. btw, im not watching anymore vids that why im asking

Top Bottom