• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody palace dlc released on the sixth of Ferbruary...

Gbraga

Interesting, that must mean it's close to come out for everyone.

I really hope Vergil gets his Bloody Palace as well :(

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
Well there are a few possibilities:

*Maybe there was so much complaining that they decided to release it for everyone at the same time, probably soon.
*They may have wanted to tweak it a bit more and add some stuff in.
* It could have been a mistake
*We was trolled by NT and Capcom
*We was trolled by the media
*We was trolled by some random person who probably hates DmC
*The fact that I don't care and I'll be happy whenever it does get released :) Though I do hope soon.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I was checking your source about the Chinese New year, and can't any info about DmC Bloody Palace release..

Where did you read this? It doesn't say anything on the source..

Or are there a link i have to push..??
So the bloody palace was never relased? :/

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
It's just a load of bull. If it's really released, then i would have gotten it by now. I mean it's freaking February 8 here now already lol

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
So Hunter, Mundus, Barbas, Poison, Vergil. That's 5... and only 1 of those are actually a challenge. Sad now.

I love the boss setpieces though. The music, the lighting, the epic feel. The older DMCs can't even compare. Especially that awkward Sanctus battle.

I think that's what Ninja Theory were going for.

The Dreamrunners, Witches and Rages are more than enough challenge.

DankestDarkness

Wondering sprit from hell
I love the boss setpieces though. The music, the lighting, the epic feel. The older DMCs can't even compare. Especially that awkward Sanctus battle.

I think that's what Ninja Theory were going for.

The Dreamrunners, Witches and Rages are more than enough challenge.
A boss battle should be hard not just cool looking you want something cool looking go a watch a movie

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I felt that this date of six february can be fake. We all trolled, well I think that this DLC is not ready to publish, or devs are pushing later release as maybe they polish thing before give it to us.

DankestDarkness

Wondering sprit from hell
Not really. Look at God of War, none of its bosses are particularly hard but the fights are epic.
Well they harder than DmC bosses especially when you put them on harder difficulties I at least die in god of war bosses when I first play them DmC bosses I beat them on dmd without dying that's ashamed

EvilX-81

Not really. Look at God of War, none of its bosses are particularly hard but the fights are epic.

They're pretty easy on Normal sure, but I've gotten my balls rocked when playing them on highest difficulty. Ask any GOW3 player about the final Cerberus or the Ice Scorpion on max difficulty and watch them cringe.

DmC bosses just have a far too easily to see and in the case of Poison, exploitable pattern. Only Hunter and Vergil offer any form of real challenge.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
DmC bosses just have a far too easily to see and in the case of Poison, exploitable pattern. Only Hunter and Vergil offer any form of real challenge.

What? The Hunter?
But that boss is the easiest. I find mundus(Yeah shame on me) and mundus' spawn to be at least challenging. Well, Vergil too.

EvilX-81

What? The Hunter?
But that boss is the easiest. I find mundus(Yeah shame on me) and mundus' spawn to be at least challenging. Well, Vergil too.

Hunter nearly killed me the first time I played him, seemed like I had to hack at him forever. And then that damn run around thing he does caught me my first time on SoS mode.

Mundus Spawn was legitamitely tough, but my main problems with the flashing lights making it tough to discern what he was about to do next at certain times. That and first time around, Lilith takes damage like it's nothing. Still, once you learn to take advantage of distance on him, he became cake.

Poison is so unfortunate though. She has several ways of attacking and counterattacking, and you she had several forms of attack. All for nothing when you can just lure out a lunging slash from her, DD or Parry her hand, and go to town. If anyone needs an Ai improvement or more attacks, it's her.

Top Bottom