• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

BlessedPride here :) NEW HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
like i said on your profile....welcome!

have a good time you now part of this family

this is like home to me....so your my bro/sis

aka958

Don't trust people
Why hello, welcome to the forums. Just wait a little bit for everyone to notice and you'll be filled with heartwarming hello's. I think...

I'll have a check a little later, pretty busy right now.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
*DT give a heartwarming hello*

*gigglesnort*

Welcome the the forum! I like your name.

The DMC5 idea thread was pretty interesting... Too bad it kinda contradicts the one I'm working on right now, otherwise I'd help with it...

BlessedPride

DreadnoughtDT;214205 said:
*DT give a heartwarming hello*

*gigglesnort*

Welcome the the forum! I like your name.

The DMC5 idea thread was pretty interesting... Too bad it kinda contradicts the one I'm working on right now, otherwise I'd help with it...

And how does your idea go ?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, actually I don't know yet. It's something a friend made up. I don't have my own idea yet, I just help others with theirs.

He's making this whole slew of games called the DMC Zero series, and he decided to do it backwards, so I'm helping him with DMC Zero 3 first. It details what happens to Vergil before, during and after DMC 3, culminating in his death as Nelo Angelo in the near end of DMC 1.

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
Greetings, friend, I also wish to welcome you to this great forum... Seeing how many interesting newcomers are here, I smell one hell of a party! "Let's Rock!" @ DMC3 :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom