• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bleed - PC/Xbox360

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
That's a myster to me as well. Looking at the Bootdisk's concept and development of the game, I think Bleed was a holdover from its older incarnation, where you played as a psycho guy, and the game had a much darker and slightly gorier tone.

Now, we've got the bubbly Wryn with her pink hair and li'l yellow scarf zipping through the air blowin' dudes away.

It's sorta like how the title "Stranglehold" has next to nothing to do with the game itself and Tequila's adventure, and is only mentioned once in a throwaway sentence about "your stranglehold on Hong Kong ends tonight!"

Oh that is a chick? Granted I never cared to wonder what the main protagonists gender was.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Yup!

bleed_by_francotieppo-d68b4ej.png

The whole story is that the world had all these great heroes, but they haven't done anything heroic for like a hundred years or so, and have just been living off their fame and fading glory, so Wryn decides she wants to become the Greatest Hero in the World. To do so, she has to kill all of the greatest heroes ahead of her Scott Pilgrim-style.

And yeah, despite the title, it's a very upbeat and high-octane game.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Yup!

bleed_by_francotieppo-d68b4ej.png

The whole story is that the world had all these great heroes, but they haven't done anything heroic for like a hundred years or so, and have just been living off their fame and fading glory, so Wryn decides she wants to become the Greatest Hero in the World. To do so, she has to kill all of the greatest heroes ahead of her Scott Pilgrim-style.

And yeah, despite the title, it's a very upbeat and high-octane game.

Geez now that you mention the plot and showed that picture now the title "Bleed" sounds even more unfitting.

I love the premise....sort of reminds me of No More Heroes where to be the best assassin Travis kills other assassins to be the number one assassin.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Yeah, although Travis did it for the Downward F#cking Dog-og-og-og!!!

Wryn just wants to be famous...and for heroes to actually do sh!t again. There's also a funny little twist towards the end.

Top Bottom