• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bioshocking!!!!

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
obviously i needed a title to get people's attention:lol:

The first Bioshock was amazing and brought us a hidden city at the sea floor, Rapture. Then 2K released Bioshock 2, which brought a DEEPER meaning to the story. Now we have been told of Bioshock Infinte, which will bring the series to new heights, launching us in the sky city known as Columbia.

Now...im a bit disappointed because i love Rapture and the whole feeling i got in the atmosphere, but im really thinkin this game is gonna kick ass...

I figured we should set up a thread for the topic so feel free to talk about the 1,2, Infinite, even future games....this is Bioshock here...

I have a question to pose for you to get discussions rolling...Do you think 2K will go back to the sea for a future Bioshock game?

P.S....I'm proud of my puns above :p

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Gotta love a good pun! :) I'm not sure,i LOVE bioshock 1 and the whole universe but haven't realy "delved deep"into 2 yet, i cant wait for more info though, i want to see what they do to top the Big Daddy

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
personally i like the closed space and the darkness...from the screens i've seen Infinite looks too bright...though maybe they'll have weather in it....idk....i hope so

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm looking at an article about it. Apparently, it looks better than the last two games. Its due out 2012/2013. It has been in development for three years so far.

The game is set in 1912
Columbia is on the verge of a 'breakdown of society' as it is overpopulated.

The creators said that they haven't outrightly dissmissed a possible link between Columbia and Rapture.

oxm.co.uk have a trailer (if you haven't seen it).

Dark Drakan

Admin
The new footage of Bioshock Infinite looks amazing and ive been really impressed. I loved Bioshock 1 and liked Bioshock 2 but i think they have made a smart move taking into into a totally new setting now so things dont get stale. For anyone who hasnt seen the footage, bare in mind its 2 years from release currently...

[youtube]H0fDEA0BFSM&[/youtube]​

aka958

Don't trust people
GamblingGambitCloud;276856 said:
did u play it? did u like it?

Of course I played it. And yes, I liked it very much. Fun game indeed. =D

But I don't want to be a jerk and complete it before my dad since it's his game, and he plays very slow. So I'll play every now and then. :D

Top Bottom