• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bioshock 2 help required... Please?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
So, yeah, I bought Bioshock 2 and not really five minutes into it, I'm a little stuck.
I keep getting my butt handed to me on a plate by a Big Sister. (That's lame right? Wait, this is me that's posting, of course it lame.... useless VeeBee *smacks self across head*)

So could anyone give me any advice in how to beat these things please? Also, how do you deal with other 'Big Daddies'?
Thank you

Dark Drakan

Admin
They give you advance warning when they are coming (big sisters) so try and do your best to set traps etc before she gets there (proximity mines, security turrets, trap rivets and plasmids) and make sure you have some decent ammo for shotguns and heavy weapons like buckshot and rockets etc. Takes a little practice and they are strong enemies but if you are well prepared you can take them down with ease but dont try and take them on head to head.

Cant remember what you have access to at the start of the game resource wise but also use environment to your advantage (water and electricity plasmid and fuel patches and fire plasmid).

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Thanks Dark Drakan. At the beginning it's just electricity and water. The damn things just don't stay still.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm not sure if it helps, but make sure to set lots of traps. Mines and the like. Also, don't find a tiny corner to hole up in, as you WILL be caught and pulverized. I learned that the hard way. *shows scar*

Dark Drakan

Admin
Thanks Dark Drakan. At the beginning it's just electricity and water. The damn things just don't stay still.

If you have anymore issues dont hesitate to ask, we all struggle with some parts in games from time to time. No harm in asking for advice when stuck to save from hours of frustration.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yeah, ask away here as well. While I've never beaten the game, I watched my brother do it without dying, so he's really good.

Top Bottom