• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Biggest Ever Wins !!

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
I play the national Loterry and Euro Millions ( one played in europe whuich Inculdes the UK , Spain , France , Germany etc etc ) and I win sometimes abut lose most of the time which is quite silly really :lol:
But It was my birthday 2 days ago (Today being 1st of November 2010) and I bought 4 National Lottery Scratch Cards on won £20 pound which was helpful for the evening. I havent won in ages so I put it down to Birthday Luck which I guess happens to everyone either you win a prize or find money on the floor .. its still luck.

So yesterday (31st October) my mum wanted me out of the house for some strange reason and I went to the nearset Off-license which sells Scratch Cards and Beer etc etc so I bought a few on buy the end I won all togther at least £75 :D Again I put down to birthday Luck :D

And before my epic Losing streak I won a £100 pounds on a £2 pound card so this year alone I have won £175 plus the odd £10 on the natioanl lottery and the £20 from my birthday so a grand total of about £200 ..

What has been your biggest ever win/Best streak of luck ?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I've never ever won anything on any of the National Lottery Games, such as Lotto, HotPicks, EuroMillions or Thunderball etc. But I partake in the odd Scratch Card here and there myself. My Colleague at work thinks that it is stupid, but I don't see how it is. Like, the majority of people that enter our store play them. And why can't I be part of that majority if I so wish. The only odd thing is that I never win anywhere else, except the place I work in. Because sometimes I like to take certain ones out that I feel lucky about, and then purchase them later on. And usually they win. I got into playing them when I brought my first one and won a fiver. Not bad when I only paid a pound.

Win wise I have won £40 on them about four times. £100 on them once. The odd £5, £10 and £20 also. I couldn't really estimate how much I have won altogether, but I'd place it in the region of £300-400 over the last year now.

I have this thing as to only play them until I lose. If I can make a profit along the way, which I mostly do, then I'm not being foolish. Because if I get one in which I lose on, I will not continue playing. To play the game the best, only continue if you start winning. And when you reach the first lose, that is the end point of the game. Only play again on another day, when you feel like you're lucky or you want to.

When I wanted to get one at work a while ago, I wasn't going to. But I had a good feeling, so I decided to get the one I wanted. When I played it later on, I had won £100 on it.

So you never know what to expect ;)

Mr. Fuzzums

Destroyer of Worlds
I only use scratch offs you can normaly win $1-20 my wins always balance out with what i pay for the cards so i never make any profit.

Top Bottom