• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Biggest Dissapointments in DmC: Devil May Cry

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Lack of Reuben Langdon, Matthew Kaminsky , Drew Coombs.
No not them voicing Dante, I'm referring to CAMEOS

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Another annnoying thing about the lack of taunts is how they HAD ENOUGH ROOM TO PUT IT IN THE CONTROLS.

I mean really, was 2 evade buttons really necessary, couldn't they have sacrificed ONE to make it a taunt key.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
The biggest disappointment for me in DmC was the length of the game. Compared to DMC 3; it felt kinda short. And some of the levels did feel kinda easy. But, over all I like DmC.

Dante47

I mean really, was 2 evade buttons really necessary, couldn't they have sacrificed ONE to make it a taunt key.
It is.
You cannot reach R1 if your finger is already being held down on R2. So, if you're trying to pull off a demon evade, then it is much easier to push L1 instead.

Dusk Stalker

" Everybody gets a bullet!" -Axton

And that right their is what people won't get.

It is very easy to use one button I did it without using the L1 or LT button and didn't die even once or encounter any problems.

Jerry Wirerammer

And that right their is what people won't get.

It is very easy to use one button I did it without using the L1 or LT button and didn't die even once or encounter any problems.

Then you have to use both your middle and index fingers on the shoulder buttons. I found playing Darksiders II could become uncomfortable after a while for that very reason.

I was thinking the other day how they could could adapt this to the PSV, and came up with a double tap of the relevant shoulder button for the each evade. That would leave 2 free buttons on the PS3 pad. Not that I mish the taunt that much tbh.

Top Bottom