• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Big News for a Certain Game Franchise Coming Tomorrow

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
i was on facebook, and i noticed g4 had posted this little tid bit:

"BIG NEWS for a certain video game franchise is coming tomorrow at 8 AM ET on G4TV.com!
A certain fanbase is going to be very, very pleased..."

so what do you guys think it will be about?​

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
It sounded like they were going to be announcing a sequel. Whatever it is, it happened 2.5 hours ago. Did you happen to catch what it was?

Dark Drakan

Admin
According to CVG earlier

We've just had some amazing news... we can't quite tell you what it is yet, but keep em peeled on CVG in the next few days for a huge opportunity to get early hands on with one of the biggest games of this or any other year... let your speculations commence...

This line seems to be the most important one id say 'one of the biggest games of this or any other year'.

Normally they would say keep your eyes peeled this afternoon not 'in the next few days' so I dont know if the reveal was actually Borderlands 2 because it was only the release date that was new info, we all knew it was coming this year. Unless both publications are talking about something entirely different of course.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
According to CVG earlier

We've just had some amazing news... we can't quite tell you what it is yet, but keep em peeled on CVG in the next few days for a huge opportunity to get early hands on with one of the biggest games of this or any other year... let your speculations commence...

This line seems to be the most important one id say 'one of the biggest games of this or any other year'.
oooo interesting, where did you read this?

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
*chanting * GTA GTA GTA

Edit : YOU MORTAL FOOLS , IT IS GTA 5 OR IT IS NOT IMPORTANT, NO EXCEPTIONS

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
LEGACY OF KAIN... of course it won't be though... an announcement for those games would have to be epic enough for fans to say... "seriously, you're not gonna cancel it after 6 months in development again are you??":troll:

Reactions: Meg

Dark Drakan

Admin
Diablo III Beta keys are being handed out on some websites at the moment and also Bioshock Infinite was given a release date of October 16th in North America and October 19th internationally so could have been something to do with those that I read about.

Top Bottom