• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

BF3 or MW3

Battlefield 3 or Modern Warfare 3?

• Total voters

Leonhart.

Flawless Assassin
Well.. I have similar thread like this one, but the game is different

Between:
Modern Warfare 3
Call+of+Duty+Modern+Warfare+3+THUMB04.jpg

and
Battlefield 3
Battlefield-3.jpg

Which one do you like to play it?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I prefer BF3 massively. I've played Battlefield games for the longest time, whilst the CoD series has gotten remarkably stale for me since after the original Modern Warfare.
I can hold my hand up and say I'm not passing judgement without having played the games, because a friend of mine has purchased every CoD game and they became a huge staple in our frequent LAN sessions. They're fairly fun games, but honestly I clocked hundreds of hours in the first Modern Warfare and with each new instalment I've played, I honestly feel like nothing, or very little has actually changed.

Plus, as of late, I've not been a huge fan of games that reward lone wolf run and gun style gameplay, I prefer more objective based games, working with squads to complete missions which is why I've started playing Battlefield a lot more again. There's nothing more satisfying to me, game wise, than rolling up to a heavily defended position in a tank, your squad of friends that you're communicating with backing you up and using a great deal of co-ordinated team work to take the point and win your team the game.

Also, is that top picture REALLY Modern Warfare 3? Because it looks a hell of a lot like Chinatown from the first Modern Warfare.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I prefer BF3 massively. I've played Battlefield games for the longest time, whilst the CoD series has gotten remarkably stale for me since after the original Modern Warfare.
I can hold my hand up and say I'm not passing judgement without having played the games, because a friend of mine has purchased every CoD game and they became a huge staple in our frequent LAN sessions. They're fairly fun games, but honestly I clocked hundreds of hours in the first Modern Warfare and with each new instalment I've played, I honestly feel like nothing, or very little has actually changed.

Plus, as of late, I've not been a huge fan of games that reward lone wolf run and gun style gameplay, I prefer more objective based games, working with squads to complete missions which is why I've started playing Battlefield a lot more again. There's nothing more satisfying to me, game wise, than rolling up to a heavily defended position in a tank, your squad of friends that you're communicating with backing you up and using a great deal of co-ordinated team work to take the point and win your team the game.

Also, is that top picture REALLY Modern Warfare 3? Because it looks a hell of a lot like Chinatown from the first Modern Warfare.

Pretty much agree on all points, ive been a fan of both the game series since the first game and I much prefer Battlefield online over CoD's online these days. I will still purchase them both but getting Modern Warfare 3 for Christmas and id imagine I will play the campaign more than the multiplayer.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
MW3 = MW2.5

BF3 seems to have bothered to make more improvements in every area whereas MW3 just hauled their previous one out of the cupboard, changed a couple of things, added Elite and stuck a hefty price tag on the front.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Battlefield 3 for sure , MW3 it's same as MW2 it doesn't bring anything new even it's graphics are the same.

Top Bottom