• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best Video Game System

Best video Game System

• PS2

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Sega Genesis

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Game Boy Advanced

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nintendo 64

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Game Cube

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
ps2.....ps2.....PS2.....P....S.....2!!!!! BOOM!!!!! gone through 4 and still playing em

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Ps 2. Totally for their action and JRPG games what I beaten on it and still I have collection

Demon619

Deadman walking
Of all of those choices, I'm going with the PS2. Those other systems have good games, but the PS2's number of hits is just overwhelming, its a fantastic system.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
ummm from the list i gotta go with the ps2 cuz it had the best tittles and a pretty long lifespan but why isnt snes in that list it totally deserves to be there.my most favourite consoles of all time were and are the ps2,genesis and the snes even today i feel the joy of hooking up these consoles and playing games like metal gear,sonic,megaman and super mario :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Out of them it was a close call between PS2 and N64 but PS2 had the larger variety of games so just about edged it. I played my N64 long after I sold my PS2 though.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
this was a tough decision between PS2 (my former favorite) and the Sega Genesis (my first and now...dead) system...SO IN MEMORY OF IT I CHOSE GENESIS!! :'(

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
PS2. I still play it more than my ps3!! And i'm still finding out about games on the ps2 that i've never heard before!!! it just keeps giving!!

Top Bottom