• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best Thing You've Done Today?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Best thing I've done today? Bought a couple of things I wanted, tweaked a few of my chapter notes, and managed to not get sick while grocery shopping, despite the fact that I felt like hell (possibly minor food poisoning...lol).

Hopefully I'll have achieved more, tomorrow. :p

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Well, this isn't really an accomplishment, but it's the best thing I've done all week.

I took my little cousin on a drive, the weather was incredibly warm and sunny yet it wasn't uncomfortable. I took her to go and get ice cream, to the park to look at ducks, then back to her mother when it started to get dark.

It was a really nice day.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I started a render I've been thinking about for sometime. Well, I say 'started it'. The worst part will be adding blender nodes to Nite's hair (her hair isn't one object, it's in lots of 'pieces').

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, nothing great today, I just re-wrote that research I was doing on the significance of white hair in asian cultures and posted it on the DMC general. But ask me again tomorrow when I'll be making food to give to the homeless. That's fairly more significant.

Edit: Not a joke, by the way. Just realized it kinda sounded sarcastic but me and my family do do charity on saturdays.

Top Bottom