• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best Quotes

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
What funny/cool quotes are your fav? (and let's try to avoid saying liiiight, we all know how epic it is:rolleyes:)

I like from DMC1:
Trish: The sky! It's so clear, so blue!

Dante: The sky is fair. It'll always be above everyone's head, no different.

Trish: Like the sky... I feel like my heart is becoming clear.

Oh dear.....

and also DMC3:
Dante: We are the sons of Sparda! Within each of us flows his blood, but more importantly, his
soul! And now my soul is saying it wants to stop you!

Vergil: Unfortunately, our souls are at odds brother. I need more power!

Dante: So...this is what they call a "heart-warming family reunion"?
Vergil: You got that right.

The part where Lady falls off and Dante catches her...
Dante: Well, this is my kind of rain. No wonder sky looks so funny today.

Jester: Don't be a bad girl, Mary, or you can expect a spankin' from Dad-dy later! Jester's gonna spank your butt. Spank you on your butt. xDDDDD funniest ever laughed hard.

And those funny speech of Agni & Rudra lol.

Vergil: "Foolishness, Dante"(Vergil pushes his sword even further in Dante's body)
"Foolishness"
At this point I thought the game is over when I first played DMC3 lol.

And the last scene:
Lady: Are you crying?
Dante: It's only the rain.
Lady: The rain already stopped.
Dante: Devils never cry.
I know he cried.....you?

All from DMC3 I'll think of other DMC games and post it here, although DMC3 had some very funny quotes :D.

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
I can't remember what was said but i like what Dante said to Griffion (I think it was flock off feather face) and what Phantom says to Dante calling him a dissapointing catch.

zanara

Some of my favorite:
Lady: "Are you crying?" - Dante: "Devils never cry." - Lady:"I see... but maybe, there is a place somewhere in this World where Devils may cry." - Dante:"Maybe."

Lady: "And finally he found a name for his store. You know how he called it? Devil May Cry."

"Lets Welcome Chaos."
:D

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Griffon: You. Are you the human, the son of Sparda who challenges the Darkness Mundus?

Mundus: Those eyes... deep in them I see the same light as in Sparda's eyes.
Dante: Why my mother?
Mundus: That useless being? If you need a mother I can create it as many as you want. Just like
I created Trish.
Dante: SILENCE!

Dante: It was originally my brother’s… Return it to me and I’ll let you go, kid.

Nero: Kid? Well… if that’s how you see me I think you’ll blush a pretty pink when I kick your ass!

Dante: Ah, helpful hint. Take a tip from the elders…

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Arius: I was going to be the king of this world!

Dante: King? Yeah, here's your crown

*Gunshot*

Awesome :D

Oh, and lets not forget:

"I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with LIIIIIGGGGHHHTT!!!"

Teimurazor

Peregrine Falcon
-That's my type of rain, no wonder that sky looks so funny today.
-How is that for you too look at your father - Same as looking into flushing toilet (Or smth like that)
-How about the kiss from THIS
-So you want a piece of me, literally.
-Wohoo, wohoohoohooo
-Though I would like a sword to be my partner, would I have this dance, my Lady?

Morrigan_Sparda

Queen of Darkness
Dante: Here I am trying to help you, and you show your thanks by shooting me?! Whatever. Do as you please. I'm beginning to think that I've got rotten luck with women.

Vergil: You showed up.
Dante: You sure know how to throw a party! No food, no drinks, and the only babe just left.
Vergil: My sincerest apology brother. I was so eager to see you, I couldn't concentrate on preparations for the bash.
Dante: Whatever, at any rate, it's been a whole year since we last met. How about a kiss from your little brother? Or better yet how about a kiss from THIS!
Dante: So, this is what they call a heartwarming family reunion, eh?
Vergil: You got that right...

Vergil: Foolishness, Dante, foolishness. Might controls everything, and without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.

Dante: If you're asking for a date, forget it. 'Cause I make it a point not to go out with women who shoot me in the head!

Dante: Well, we have something in common. I have a dysfunctional family, too.

Dante: Dude, my father wasn't so hideous. Can't you tell by looking at me?

Top Bottom