• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best non-boss enemy

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Here put down your favourite non-boss enemy.

For me, I'd have to say Blitz(-es?) are my favourite. Firstly they are among the cool, teleporting ninja enemies like frosts, they can put up a reasonably hard-won fight on nearly any difficulty, Their thunder attacks are cool and (because they're blind) they attack any other enemies for you. I'd love for them to return next time. The only problem I had with them was then it was very hard to get them into a SSStylish combo.

:cool:

Sparda™

Alto/Bianco Angelo.

Their armors, attack formations and the blue orb attack make these enemies harder to beat. Don't forget Stage 99, If I'm not mistaken, when the Angelos just keep spawning.

:D

Keaton

Premium
^99 Biancos iirc O_O!

I love Blitz' and Biancos/Altos.

However, I also adore Frosts.
They look so cool (bad pun...I know) and they can be really formiddible with a heavy range of projectile and close range attacks, plus their Ice 'Graveyard' (if you've played Prototype you'll know what I mean) can be so damn annoying when one follows another in executing this move >.<

darkslayer23

Corrupted Son Of Sparda
BLITZ and Frost. I want to kill Them always in dmc 4..

2.gif

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
Keaton;185718 said:
plus their Ice 'Graveyard' (if you've played Prototype you'll know what I mean) can be so damn annoying when one follows another in executing this move >.<

Oh yeahh... good prototype times...

I like the angelos so much because their armors are awesome.
I wish there was Berial-like creatures (non-bosses), I really liked Berial's design...

SkyGemini

S'All over but the Crying
Yeah, the Blitz is one of the fun ones...I think it's hilarious when they're jumping around & grabbing the other enemies. They have these "Oragumen" in Heavenly Sword that if you let out of their cages, they will attack the enemy soldiers too. I find Nero's the one I'd rather fight the Blitz and those annoying Angelos with, as I suck as Dante against almost everybody but the bosses.

Top Bottom