• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyles

Any tracks from any of the games that captured your interest?

From DMC, I would have to say I'm a fan of Flock Off! (Griffon battle) and Super Public Enemy (Sparda's battle 1). Also I like Pillow Talk and for some apparent reason, the Get Dark Sword Sparda track.

I don't remember much about DMC2, so moving right along.

My favourite has to be the DMC3 OST, though. The lyrics and vocals made the game so much more adrenaline-pumped and fun. The versions of Taste the Blood, Divine Hate, and Suffer are great. Devils Never Cry is great, too. The music during the Vergil battles is pretty awesome.

Kakashi

aka Bindshooter1
i like super smash brothers melee and Msg1,2,3 Final fantasy 7,8,910 (Not 10-2 it sucked>_< ) and the all lengend of Zelda music

Alastor

The griffon theme was awesome.
I also liked the music on the tower dive cutscene and the credits

HaveANiceDay

Serious business.
Lets bring this Thread back to life^^
My favorite music was when you first encounterd Nelo Angelo on DMC1.Also i liked the "public enemy" battle music and the intro/outro music from DMC3.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Griffon theme is awsome............but i like Nightmare theme, Nelo Angelo theme( that rocks), Beowulf theme too................................."Devils Never Cry", "Taste the Blood"...................................and a little of the enemies music (marionnetes DMC1)........................thats great too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom