• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

best female DMC charicter.

who is your favorite.

• Trish

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Lady

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Kyrie

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Lucia

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
this is really simple who is your favorite out of all the women in the entire dmc series. takeing into account all factors. explain why.

i am not sure who my favorite is i will have to think about it.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Kyrie. She's conservative, knows her place, is slightly off her rocker, has some spunk in her even if it is a lot more subtle than the general DMC ladies. And she's NOT paired up with Dante.
That, and I've got a grudge against Trish for walking out on Dante in the anime, and a major grudge against Lady and the way she treats Dante.
Because I luv Dante. :wub:

Edsabre

Eagle-eyed Devil Hunter
I vote Kyrie. In the DMC series, all the female characters are gun-toting, demon killing badasses. It was actually kind of refreshing to see a heroine who was more of a damsel in distress type character. Plus, there was even some romance, which was also lacking from the series.

Osaka

trollololol
I love a woman that can hold her own and is also fiesty, so out of the 3 ladies I choose Lady. Only I don't like the way they designed her "clothing", I use the term lightly of course, and made her look too much like a slut. I do hope that they actually put a bit more clothing on her next time.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lucia, because at the time her fighting style was really refreshing and made the game feel that much different. Plus, if her backstory had a little more substance, it'd be pretty cool.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
DreadnoughtDT;220935 said:
Lucia, because at the time her fighting style was really refreshing and made the game feel that much different. Plus, if her backstory had a little more substance, it'd be pretty cool.

Yeah I have to say after playing it again recently I had fun playing around with her combos especially in DT.

Osaka

trollololol
DreadnoughtDT;220935 said:

I'd like to see a bit more of Lucia if that was possible. It's a shame she's been left to waste. I did like her tbh but they'd really need to flesh her out more if she was to show up again (and not to be wearing anything slutty either.)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I voted Laydee. I know she's a b*tch to Dante..... I was gonna go off on a major rant, but my laptop froze and I can't be bothered to type it up again. I voted for lady - that is all.

Osaka

trollololol
Am I the only one here that thinks Lady's clothing looks worse than her DMC3 clothing?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Osaka;221019 said:
Am I the only one here that thinks Lady's clothing looks worse than her DMC3 clothing?

You aren't the only one. I chose Lucia cause she's the only one who doesn't wear anything even remotely slutty.

Osaka

trollololol
Ebony;221020 said:
Her DMC4 clothing is hilarious, but I guess it keeps the guys happy!

*sigh* Simple things please simple minds....
I'm going to feel the burn for saying that. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom