• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best E3 Surprise EVER!!!!!!READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!NOW I SAY!!!

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Oh, damn. This is going to be awesome, not to mention there is a super cool box art for Xbox 360!

screenshot232843.jpg

Possibly one of the best cover art made. :D

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Is that Raiden? I've always wanted to know about Raiden...never played the game he was in.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
BlueDevil;242567 said:
Is that Raiden? I've always wanted to know about Raiden...never played the game he was in.

Yes, it is him. Raiden in MGS2 is a bit boring, but he is way cooler in MGS4. Loved his Cyborg Ninja suit.:D

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Metal Gear was and is Konami.Yet as of recently[read 2000] Kojima made his own studio inside of Konami and it "belongs" to Kojima Productions,the Konami studio that handles all of Kojima's works.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Devil Bane;242586 said:
Metal Gear was and is Konami.Yet as of recently[read 2000] Kojima made his own studio inside of Konami and it "belongs" to Kojima Productions,the Konami studio that handles all of Kojima's works.

I will not be able to handle it if any other production companies developing MGS Rising besides Kojima Productions. Hideo Kojima knows what he is really doing in most games that he developed.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
I dont know rightfully but i am just saying.

Maybe with all the blades on the article that DB show us, maybe Kojima has planned to use a lot of sword?.

Though the last Metal Gear i played was the one when Raiden appeared.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
It's a Raiden only game and in his Ninja form to boot to.So the blade is the main weapon.Also it seems that he tried to combine the "tactical espionage action" gameplay of MGS with elements from "stealth/stealth platforming" and "brutal action"[read Ninja gaiden like...or if that doesn't help : MGS 4 Raiden's cutscens].

Also out of all the games that Kojima Studios develop,this is the one he spend less time,mainly because he left all of the MGS and Boktai team to work on it.

It just can't fail.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Raiden looks much cooler than he did...

And his name means lightning. Maybe that's why he has that electric whip thingy?

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Probably.The game is labeled to feature "Lightning Bolt Action" gameplay[a mix of the above I mentioned].Again a pun on his name.

Also a rumor is on the air,about a PC port.

PS : MGS got it's "Nero" game.Now,I hope Capcom learns and does well with DMC to ensue a "Raiden" game...why do I fell the weight of trolling from Capcom???

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
DreadnoughtDT;242617 said:
Raiden looks much cooler than he did...

And his name means lightning. Maybe that's why he has that electric whip thingy?

Some people claimed that whip thing is a spine of dead drone or something. Looks great, though. :D

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Ninja Raiden was a good character in MGS4 but it kind of felt like they took his individuality away and just turned him him into a Grey Fox clone.
I really hope some of this game is MGS2 Raiden infiltrating Area 51 for Sunny and Big Boss. If the whole thing is going to be like Ninja Gaiden I will probably give it a miss and wait for Kojima to remake the old plinky plonky originals. You can't dog your heels in forever Kojima! :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
What?

Where the FF?

This suprise ain't that good... I don't even know what MGS is for starter.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
MGS, oh nothing special, just the best stealth shooter in game history =)

Can`t wait. Want it now! ASAP!

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Darth Angelo;242949 said:
Ninja Raiden was a good character in MGS4 but it kind of felt like they took his individuality away and just turned him him into a Grey Fox clone.
I really hope some of this game is MGS2 Raiden infiltrating Area 51 for Sunny and Big Boss. If the whole thing is going to be like Ninja Gaiden I will probably give it a miss and wait for Kojima to remake the old plinky plonky originals. You can't dog your heels in forever Kojima! :lol:

This game's story is supossed to be the time period between MGS2 and MGS4 for Raiden.[Even though we know most of it from MGS4] we will see his personality change,his world ruined[and becoming a Grey Fox clone] and the whole cybernetic ninja process.

On an unrelated note,Kojima stated that the MGS series will continue...though they will be mostly midquels or prequels,because Snake's story is finished and thus MGS ended the way he wanted.Some of the cast though he felt they could have a better role[even if they already are very good].Hence Raiden's game.

Osaka

trollololol
God, I remember the days when there was an uproar about raiden in MGS2 and the fanboys would vent their anger in games magazines at how much they hated him and that he wasn't cool. lol How things change.

Also -
screenshot232843.jpg
that most certainly looks like a spine and not a whip.

Top Bottom