• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Berserk Devils

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
A different time, a different place

Two warriors, one in black, one in white, stood in the center of a battle between humans and monsters.
They were like polar opposites, yin and yang given flesh. The man in black carried a great sword, taller than he. A ripped and tattered cape flowed behind him in the faint light. His hair was almost as spiked as his armor, and his right eye was permanently closed. A scar ran across the bridge 0f his nose. This was the Hundred Man Slayer, Black Swordsman, Guts. A human even demons feared. Before him, the white haired man in the angelic armor, the blue eyed man with the pristine white cape, his enemy. The one man he could never forgive, even if it meant dooming the world. Griffith. Silently, the two charged each other, and Great sword met Rapier. The Dragonslayer smashed through the blade and continued, cutting deep into Griffith's body.

At that exact moment, Caska stabbed her elven sword through Slan's throat, Serpico and Farnese had cut through Conrad, Ubik's face and body was melted through by Isidro's blade aided by Shierke, and Void had finally fallen to Skull Knight. The Godhand had fallen.

Outside of Space and Time, The Idea of Evil watched. How could his Godhand be defeated by mere Mortals?
YOU UNDERESTIMATE THEM, BROTHER. A voice spoke. A different being had appeared.
WHO ARE YOU? The Malevolent deity asked
YOU REFER TO YOURSELF AS "THE IDEA OF EVIL". I SUPPOSE THAT MAKES ME "THE IDEA OF GOOD".
BUT, HOW? HOW CAN YOU EXIST? I WAS CREATED FROM HUMAN'S DESPAIR AND NEED TO BLAME THIER GRIEF ON ANOTHER! HOW CAN YOU EXIST?
I CAME INTO BEING ALONGSIDE YOU, BORN FROM THE IDEA THAT NO MATTER WHAT, PEOPLE WOULD STRUGGLE AND FIGHT TO LIVE ON. I AM YOUR PERFECT COUNTER. YOUR ETERNAL ENEMY. MY WOLVES HAVE DEVOURED YOUR HAWKS. I HAVE WON.

YOU WON A GAME I DID NOT KNOW EXISTED! GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE! A DIFERENT STAGE, BUT THE SAME CHAMPIONS! I WILL PREVAIL.

AGREED. I KNOW JUST THE STAGE.

As one, the two Ideas sent a wave of energy. Gut's allies and the Godhand were enveloped in it, and faded from this world.

TerrorA

Guts awoke in a strange place. An unfamiliar ceiling loomed far above him. The Black Swordsman looked around. His allies were gone! Guts stood, his ears ringing. A noise came from behind him

Casca? He thought. He was wrong.

Five demons appeared. Giant goatlike monsters. Guts grabbed his sword. Some things never change. Hefting the DragonSlayer, The black swordsman charged at his foes.
...........................................................................................................................................................

Caska awoke. The ceiling was strange.

"Finally awake, huh?" A voice spoke up.

An unfamiliar woman sat by her, holding a strange weapon. Her long hair was mainly black, with dyed streaks of red and one streak of blue. She wore a red jacket made of (presumably) leather and shorts so short they were almost obscene, as well as long boots that came to her knees. One eye was a pale green, the other a bright red.

l1_by_sumirehaikuxna-d6oxnos.jpg

Her unique look and weapon did not inspire Casca's trust. Silently she went for her sword.

BANG! The weapon of the strange woman flashed and roared. Something small and fast flew by Casca's head, before making a hole in the wall. But Casca had her sword at the woman's throat

"Don't even." The woman warned. Casca didn't move.
"Who are you?" The Branded Swordswoman asked.
"I could ask you the same question."
"Fine. you put down your weapon, I'll put down mine, then we'll talk."
Casca nodded, then sheathed her sword. "My Name is Casca. You?"
The woman put the weapon into a strange sheath. "People call me 'Lady'."
...........................................................................................................................................................

Dante pointed his blade at the demon's throat. "What the ****'s going on! What's with the lights and earthquakes!?" He roared.

The demon laughed. "Son of Sparda. You know not what has come. The Five Dark Angels have descended. The Eclipse shall blot out the Sun. The Hawk of Darkness shall spread his wings AND ENGULF THIS MISERABLE-" His next words were cut off, literally, as Dante stabbed him in the throat.

The **** was he talking about? The Nephillim wondered.
Dante! Kat, his partner, shouted in his head.
What's the matter?
We've got a situation at the hou-I mean office. Get over here!
On my way.
Dante ran back towards the mansion where he had set up shop.

Edit: Lady mod by SumireHaikuXNA:http://sumirehaikuxna.deviantart.com/

Last edited:

TerrorA

Dante stepped into the office.

"Kat, what's going-" The white haired man started, then paused. There was a green haired girl and a orange haired boy sitting in the seats. The girl wore a wide brimmed purple hat and a matching robe. Brown shoes were on her feet, over long white socks. A staff rested in her hands.

The boy wore a brown long coat, a white scarf, grey shirt, white socks, and brown boots. A short sword and and a red dagger were sheathed at his sides.

"Who the **** are they?" Dante asked his partner.

Kat waved her hand at the kids. "Dante, meet Isidro and Schierke."

The Nephillim cocked his head. "And how did they get here?"

"I brought them here." A voice said. From the back room, he stepped in.

Dante smirked. An old friend. "Hey old man."

"Hey, kid."

devilmaycry2_conceptart_31DFa.jpg

The other Dante.

Top Bottom