• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

berial and beowul..

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
is it possible that berial and beowulf are related? they both kinda have the same look, with the stipey thing and suff, but still is it possible?:unsure:

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hey, in Devil May Cry, anything is possible! I wouldn't be surprised id Dante and Beowulf were some how related, either...

:ninja:

Chrysander

I think what they have in common is probably being designed by the same team :D I guess technically they are both from the same kind of place (Hell or whatever), but Beowulf looked to me like a giant panther demon that could walk upright, and Berial looks like a giant centaur demon with a lion's kind of head. Also remember that Berial is way bigger than Beowulf by the looks of it

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Well, the twins don't look much like Sparda in demon form. But yeah, even if Beowulf and Berial arn't related, they could possibly be from the same race of demons. But like Chrysander said, they have some differences.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Yeah I don't think theres any direct relationship (do regular hell demons have families?) But I guess as Chrysander said its probably just that they were designed by the same team :p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
they probably do have families. I think that Dante's devil trigger looks more like sparda than Vergil's. However that's what i think.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
devilmaycry;62936 said:
Hey, in Devil May Cry, anything is possible! I wouldn't be surprised id Dante and Beowulf were some how related, either...

:ninja:

:lol: Yeah, you are right over there. It is possible.

Top Bottom