• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Beowulf WIP

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I made some more progress on Beowulf but forgot to post pics.

The feet are considerably massive (like his hands) and the back of the legs have these ridges running up in the concept art which make them look half-moon curved rather than dog-like. I did the feet about two months back and they needed to be wired on and then glued up with epoxy. The rest of the muscles and ridges on the upper part of the legs still needs to be added. His tail needs a final segment and to be glued in. The claws will go on last.

beofeet2.jpg

Yea, those scales were a pain.

beofeet1.jpg

V

Oldschool DMC fan

I'm suffering a bit of block lately though. I know he's over 50% finished but picking him up and finishing him keeps being interrupted or I feel too crappy to work on him. But I will finish him as he's going pretty well so far, better than I expected working from a few tiny drawings in the artbook. I'm looking forward to the painting part...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
You're welcome. ^^

Aww, I'm sorry. D: That sounds like my sewing. >_< *has fabric and sorta has patterns but doesn't feel like starting or doing measurements* I hope your block goes away soon.

Top Bottom