• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

BEHOLD THE PS4!!!

How does it look?

• Better than the Xbone

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • It looks like Sh*t

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Worst than the Xbox One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its looks AMAAAZIIIINNGGG!!

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • WTF is this?

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
PS4_thumb.jpg
PS4_002_thumb.jpg

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/10/this-is-what-playstation-4-looks-like/

PS_thumb.jpg

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Really not sure about this design. I guess it could grow on me....but it looks a little like an old VCR...kinda like the new xbox does.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Really not sure about this design. I guess it could grow on me....but it looks a little like an old VCR...kinda like the new xbox does.

It kind of looks better than the Xbone.....but it seems when it comes to design Nintendo wins this gen on the basis of not looking like a VCR player.
nintendo-wii-u-console.jpg

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
They just confirmed Used Games will supported, you can trade them in, lend them to friends, plus NO Always Online and No daily verification.

So far PlayStation 4 has my money, Xbox One has my middle finger.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I've never been such a Sony fanboy in my life. They knew exactly what to do and it looks fantastic. I will be getting this sooner than I even thought.

Dominus

I swear Microsoft does something good, then with their next iteration of a product they try to see how much bullshit they can get away with.. at least they have the developers...

EvilX-81

Let's not get too hyped though; you'll need to get PS+ to play online multiplayer now. Kinda sucks... but if PS+ stays like it is when PS4 comes out, it'll basically mean they're semi-forcing you to pay for them to hemorrhage more games into your library.

Now, carry on.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
Let's not get too hyped though; you'll need to get PS+ to play online multiplayer now. Kinda sucks... but if PS+ stays like it is when PS4 comes out, it'll basically mean they're semi-forcing you to pay for them to hemorrhage more games into your library.

Now, carry on.

PS+ itself is already worth more than $50 a year.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training

Now, carry on.
I don't play online much anyway. If I wanted to be a social gamer, I'd let my roomies come and play, or I'd invite other friends over. So, all this social stuff doesn't bother me because I won't ever use it. I just want to play single player, or maybe 2 player with a friend sitting next to me. I just don't get this big push for online multiplayer, especially when it takes away from the development of the main 1 player game.

Top Bottom