• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

beginner mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante's_Boy

Dante's Hubby lol
I happen to find DMC3 extremely difficult as I'm sure it was intended to be so. But a walkthru I saw said I can choose a beginner mode? How would I go about doing that, when I start a new game there are only 2 things to choose, Yellow and Gold and I don't know what either mean. So is there a way to choose a beginner mode? Or is it like Silent Hill 3 where you have to die a couple times in order for it to become available?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
There's is an Easy Mode. As you already said, you need to die a few times before it'll become available.

About the yellow/gold things. There are items that you use in the game. Both of them are used (if you want them to be used) when you die. If you choose Yellow you can only use Yellow Orbs. Yellow Orbs revive you in a place near the place you lost, but you'll have to beat all the enemies there again. Choose Gold orbs for only Gold Obs instead of yellow and you will be revived on the spot you died, allowing you to continue battling the enemy that killed you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom