• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bayonetta

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
That's piqued my curiosity, looks pretty good, I can say I'm looking forward to having a game for my 360 that isn't either overhyped or just...Well.

I'm actually genuinely looking forward to this, and that came from a 20 second trailer.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Nice dude! I love playing with badass gun-toting chicks. This, Wet, and Mirror's Edge are on my wishlist! Bayonetta is bound to be good since being developed by creator of DMC.

Koemi

half-breed
She'd be fine if she doesn't have glasses on ^_^ but currently I am only having White Knight, FF XIII & versus on my wish list - will wait till Bayonetta is out and try it with a rental before getting a copy for myself.

Esura

I hate renting, but thats just me. I buy only, so normally I rely heavely on reviewers. Lately reviewers arent trustworthy so I go by instinct.

Sparda™

Actually renting a game is cool. Trying It out before purchasing It. Reviewers are BS. If I like a game, and reviewers don't, they can go to hell!:D

Esura

Dante Aseroth;118474 said:
Actually renting a game is cool. Trying It out before purchasing It. Reviewers are BS. If I like a game, and reviewers don't, they can go to hell!:D

True. I like alot of games reviewers review poorly. DMC2, Killer7, No More Heroes, the entire Dynasty Warriors series etc.

Top Bottom