• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bayonetta Demo out on the JPN PSN.

Zato-OW

King
If you have a JPN PSN account go download the demo and test it out. If you don't then make a JPN PSN account and test it out. I just got done playing it and all I can say is WOW. This is a must import!

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
It's out on the Japanese Xbox Live Marketplace too, and I just deleted my Japanese account off my hard drive a few weeks ago because I didn't think I would need it again...

I'll probably just make a new one for this later on tonight.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Can't believe the demo came out so early last night. Was playing for so long last night that I barley got sleep for class lol. Yeah this is definitely getting imported if I can get the cash for it. If not I still got Tekken :(

Zato-OW

King
It is amazing how good the combo system is and its just a DEMO!!! Soooooooooo many combos just for a demo is crazy. The good thing is this game instantly reminds you of DMC but it easily separates it self from the DMC series. I'm amazed by this title and will be importing!

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
^Yes it is. It's really smooth and you can do so many moves in the air besides Aerial Rave lol

Zato-OW;188359 said:
It is amazing how good the combo system is and its just a DEMO!!! Soooooooooo many combos just for a demo is crazy. The good thing is this game instantly reminds you of DMC but it easily separates it self from the DMC series. I'm amazed by this title and will be importing!

Yeah man, I'm loving how there is so many freaking moves and this is just the demo lol. This demo alone is better than DMC4 lol. Too many combo possibilities!!!

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
With all the charging moves it feels like the lovechild of Ninja Gaiden and DMC, I loved it.

Top Bottom