• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Battlefield 3 Beta next week

Dark Drakan

Admin
DICE-logo.jpg

DICE have announced today that the Battlefield 3 Beta will go live next week on all 3 platforms on September 29th. However anyone who pre-orders the game on Origin or purchased Medal of Honor's Limited Edition last year, will receive access to the beta on September 27th. The Beta will run until October 10th and there will be no level cap according to DICE but your stats will not transfer to the full game.

DICE had the following to say...

The beta is not final software and updates will be done both to the game and to the back-end prior to the Battlefield 3 launch. Your participation will still help us improve the final game. We are still fine tuning the ranking system and we don't want to give beta players an unfair advantage when Battlefield 3 launches. You will keep your soldier name, though.

The full game is due to hit shelves on October 25th.

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
I'll probably try it out myself to see a very slight image of how the gameplay works. Looking at the trailers, the multiplayer appears decent fun, however it's another FPS among an endless sea. I just hope it finds some way to stand out aside from its graphics. I just got done upgrading my computer, so I should be ready for it.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I'll probably try it out myself to see a very slight image of how the gameplay works. Looking at the trailers, the multiplayer appears decent fun, however it's another FPS among an endless sea. I just hope it finds some way to stand out aside from its graphics. I just got done upgrading my computer, so I should be ready for it.

Frostbite 2.0 will make it stand out with its improved destruction and physics handling and the Battlefield series has some of the best sound effects you will hear in a game. Random thing to compliment a game for but its been superb in previous titles. Not to mention they brought jets back and are again encouraging teamwork even more so than previous titles.

Top Bottom