• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Battlefield 3 Armored Kill Gameplay Trailer

Dark Drakan

Admin
Battlefield-3-Armored-Kill-Preview.jpg
DICE have released the first gameplay trailer from the upcoming next DLC for Battlefield 3 and it looks intense...
Featuring new drivable tanks, ATV’s, mobile artillery and more, this expansion pack also delivers huge battlefields for an all-out vehicle assault. Armored Kill also includes the biggest map in Battlefield history.

Dark Drakan

Admin
This.
I need this in my life.

Im not usually that interested in DLC of this type but I have to say it looked fantastic. More like the vehicle battle experience people wanted in the game, I mean AC130's/mobile artillery/jets/ATV's/jeeps/tanks all on the same map with some great looking scenery.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Im not usually that interested in DLC of this type but I have to say it looked fantastic. More like the vehicle battle experience people wanted in the game, I mean AC130's/mobile artillery/jets/ATV's/jeeps/tanks all on the same map with some great looking scenery.

64 player AK will be mind blowing.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I'm unsure of how well it'll work on console tbh, the maps are so huge.
Hell, 32 man Caspian Border on PC feels empty, unless the maps are scaled down, 24 will feel dead. :x

So long as it feels bigger than the other maps on console it will be good. Could do what they said they may try in the past and make the airspace bigger to give the aircraft more dogfight room and scale the land map accordingly. With the vehicles being in abundance it shouldnt feel that empty as will never be that far away from people or a long trek to the action.

Top Bottom