• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Batman: Arkham Origins Review Roundup

Dark Drakan

Admin
xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg
Feel free to add any more you find around.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I loved both of the previous games and already decided to buy this. From the looks of it they really didn't change much which isn't a bad thing. Don't fix what ain't broke. I just see some new gadgets and a bigger city to mess around it. Good enough for me. My friend just got it today and says it's still a pretty sweet game.

I wish I could have gotten that special edition though. It came with such a b!tching Joker statue. I wanted it so bad.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I owned the previous two also, really enjoyed them both (though think i preferred Asylum over City). Felt like a more intimate story and think the Asylum felt the better setting personally. I shall likely pick this up next year when the Christmas/New Year rush of games is over and I have some more spare cash. From the sound of it the main criticism is that they could have taken more risks and not played it as safe as they did.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Yea, I think I'll pick this up around Christmas too. I don't have the extra money to spend right now and I still have GTA V to keep me occupied until then.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I owned the previous two also, really enjoyed them both (though think i preferred Asylum over City). Felt like a more intimate story and think the Asylum felt the better setting personally. I shall likely pick this up next year when the Christmas/New Year rush of games is over and I have some more spare cash. From the sound of it the main criticism is that they could have taken more risks and not played it as safe as they did.

played both asylum and city both amazing games if you had the gadgets and capabilities you had in city i probably wouldve perfered asylum too but as it is i love arkham city gameplay is amazing my only complaint is im sick of prequells!!!!!!>.< lol beyond that cant wait to play it

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Yea. I would prefer it if this would actually be a follow up to City after the way it ended. That would seem like a more interesting game.

I wish the people that did the Arkham games would make either a Superman, Captain Marvel, or Green Lantern game. They could do some great stuff with those superheroes.

Or how about a Green Arrow game? Green Arrow is my personal favorite DC comics hero.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Yea. I would prefer it if this would actually be a follow up to City after the way it ended. That would seem like a more interesting game.

I wish the people that did the Arkham games would make either a Superman, Captain Marvel, or Green Lantern game. They could do some great stuff with those superheroes.

Or how about a Green Arrow game? Green Arrow is my personal favorite DC comics hero.

Only if they made the arrow function actually take some skill and he had decent combat capabilities and the game was fre roam but yah i wish they could do those characters and i wish it had been a sequell but meh im happy either way

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.

Here's Adam Sessler's review from Rev3. One of the few people out there I actually like hearing a second opinion from.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I just want to play as Azrael. I mean, I can already play as Deathstroke, so all we need now is a re-skin mod.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
I'm about 8 hours into Arkham Origins, pretty good game, but disappointing so far.
Also to whoever got the idea to cast Roger Craig Smith as Batman, you sir can.....

Top Bottom