• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Backed up Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
*~ lil lady ~*;14548 said:
and I think he blames sparda for not being there to protect his mother when she was killed.

what ever happened to sparda anyways, how did he die? capcom's never explained that (i dont think so atleast)

D

Deleted member 209

hamshanks;17401 said:
what ever happened to sparda anyways, how did he die? capcom's never explained that (i dont think so atleast)

didn't it say that he was sealed away on the other side when he sealed off the demonic world from the human world?

He wouldn't be able to exist in the human world or summat like that. That's what I heard newho..

devilwarship

devil may could cry
juzandbut;17225 said:
he's just being dante, and he doesnt want to live up to his fathers name. doesnt have anything to do with physical appearance i think.

HOW U FINSHED FINAL FANTASY 7 I THINK IT IS EASYER THE 2ND TIME BUT I LOST THE GAME CAN U SEND ME A VIDIO OF THE END PZ

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
*~ lil lady ~*;17421 said:
didn't it say that he was sealed away on the other side when he sealed off the demonic world from the human world?

He wouldn't be able to exist in the human world or summat like that. That's what I heard newho..

nah cuz he lived for almost 2000 years in the human world after he sealed the portal, it was just the sparda sword (a.k.a. force edge) and all his power that was trapped in the demon world

goatdean12

Dam man i hope the next DMC could have a little bit violence like when dante atacks the monter's blood comes spitting out when the buddies cut into half..........BLOOD!! F-KING SPARDA!

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
They did explain it but its hard to understand he scarficied himself to seal the demon world off from the real world hehe see I am smart lol.

goatdean12

Yeah even if he said sparda was ugly he even said that "May Father Wasn't so Hidous At All" And looking at his sword blah blah blah....:D

D

Deleted member 209

hamshanks;17692 said:
nah cuz he lived for almost 2000 years in the human world after he sealed the portal, it was just the sparda sword (a.k.a. force edge) and all his power that was trapped in the demon world

surely he would've become human then? and maybe he died as a human?

or maybe he's not dead at all. There isn't evidence to support the face that he is dead surely its just an assumption?

(I don't know I could b wrong)

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Demons live for millions of years they are not badly enjured by cleaved swords (This is not on about demons you fight they dont count lol) and Sparda died unfortunately as he scarficed himself to seal the portal from the human and demon world.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Dark Elf;14466 said:
I think he was just ****ed off with the name of Sparda (and things connected to it), so Arkham just bored him

nice explanation man...........like, Dante told that to have 50/50.........to not joke about Sparda

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
like.............Arkhram was joking about Sparda´s figure.........and Dante respawn it too.........joking about him, i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom