• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Backed up Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

KojiDude

In the cutscene for Mission 19, when Arkham asks Dante what he thinsk of seeing his Father's image, Dante says "It's like staring into a backed up toilet"

What does he mean? Is he calling Sparda ugly or something?

Dark Elf

Dagger user
I think he was just ****ed off with the name of Sparda (and things connected to it), so Arkham just bored him

D

Deleted member 209

he also said that he didn't have a father at some point in the game.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Yep, I was talking about that. Mission 7
Vergil: Why do you refuse to getting power? The power of our father, Sparda.
Dante: *huh* Father? I don't have a father. I just don't like you, that's all.

D

Deleted member 209

and I think he blames sparda for not being there to protect his mother when she was killed.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
That diffently it, but i think he's being scarcastic to Arkham in mission 19. I mean honestly what was Arkham expecting Dante to say?
"Dude, It's totally creepy that I'm starring at the image of my father. But I'm still gonna kick your a$$ cuz your not my father."?

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
trish67 is right. he just said it to annoy arkham.

(theory) dante gains respect for his father in dmc3. because he is young he is ignorant so he doesn't realise how awsome sparda is

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
SPARDA F-ING RULES!!!!!!! I'm pretty positive that Dante was just trying to **** Arkham off a little.

juzandbut

he's just being dante, and he doesnt want to live up to his fathers name. doesnt have anything to do with physical appearance i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom