• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
ha okay but maybe cifer should have a go at it to perfect it

ill ask her later another pic i wouldnt mind edited is my current avi i wanna see what his arm would look like if she added blue into the arm instead of the current reddish orange

Placido

Yliaster
For the 1st Nero request I brightened him and darkened the background. What do you think?
imagesCAAP22P9_zpsc6ce54af.jpg

For your second Nero request my tablet can't isolate the glowing parts of his arm, however if you don't mind waiting a little longer I'll talk to another GFXer on my other forum and see if he can change the color.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Could you give the avatar I use now a nice background? Something that would nicely contrast with the white and blue scheme he has.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
For the 1st Nero request I brightened him and darkened the background. What do you think?
imagesCAAP22P9_zpsc6ce54af.jpg

For your second Nero request my tablet can't isolate the glowing parts of his arm, however if you don't mind waiting a little longer I'll talk to another GFXer on my other forum and see if he can change the color.

i can def wait a lil longer and this pic looks great if you could lessen the brightness on nero just a tad it would be perfect and i can wait for the other pic:)

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well maybe I would need an avatar soon, but for now scouting for images as source. When I find these I will post again :)

Top Bottom