• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Placido

Yliaster
Hello guys. I like to make avatars for a pass time activity and if you have any requests I'll be happy to try and do them.(keep in mind I use a tablet for this so I can't render images, please upload pre-rendered png images for your request.) Here's some of my created avis. :3

Yusei_zps01e60aa7.jpg
Squallavatar_zpsedd268f3.jpg
Vegeto_zps3bd0563f.jpg

Ikeavatar_zpsc3e94352.jpg
Untitled31_zps104ee191.jpg
Untitled39_zps2d891951.jpg
Untitled35_zps5f31ff45.jpg

Last edited:

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
View attachment 636 is there anyway you can make nero stand out more? cx with the background hes really dark so if you can make him a lil brighter so he doesnt blend in so well with the background lol

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
View attachment 637
do you see the writing at his feet and the word dante up in the corner and the other would by his left leg if you could erase the all the text in this pic that would be awsome

Placido

Yliaster
View attachment 636 is there anyway you can make nero stand out more? cx with the background hes really dark so if you can make him a lil brighter so he doesnt blend in so well with the background lol
I could probably do something with this picture. Unfortunately I can't do anything with the others :( I can't remove anything with this tablet. Sorry.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
you could crop and edit its brightness yourself on your phone and upload and use it like i did with my current avatar

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
you could crop and edit its brightness yourself on your phone and upload and use it like i did with my current avatar

My phone isnt that good lol but yah i could give it a shot that one pic isnt my concern its the two others i want to really alter

Top Bottom