• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Avatar: Legends of the other world

Dragonic2

The Dark Savior
Prologue
"There exist, hidden by Eternity, an infinite amount of universes, all seperate and unique. Never have two interacted. Until now."

My rage grows as I see my father get knocked backwards as a bolt of lightning slams against his chest. I run to his side, I drop to my knees.

"Dad, your going to be okay," I said. "Uncle, come protect my dad."

My uncle ran to my fathers side, defeating a fire, water, and earthbender. Black flames spread on his coat sleeve, he removed the burning blue coat, and threw it across the rocky battlefield.

"Come Shin, join me, with both our powers combined, we can both reign as lords of the multiverse."

"Who ever you are, I would never join you, you are nothing, but filth."

The man smirked, as if he enjoyed my speech. My other uncle tried to sneak up on the man, but he was sent flying in the air by a strong gust of wind. Like all my other relatives, he dropped to the ground, he was wounded by the poisonous gas that dark benders displayed.

I thought this man was just another dark dual bender, but he was much more. Throughout this entire battle this man has used fire, earth, and air. What and who is this man?

I began to launch fireballs at the man, he deflected them all with his own black flames. The man kicked the air, sending a strong at of wind to me, launching me back on a lone canyon rock. I found myself knocked out on the canyon floor.

Top Bottom